Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I Expected Out of Life Vs. What I Got

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
What I expected: I would have good friends and have fun doing wholesome things like playing sports and being adventerous. At a young age, I'd meet a nice and pretty girl. She would be chaste and innocent. We would fall deeply in love and always be there for each other. I would life eights and play sports and then come home to my lovely wife who loved me back, and we'd go on marvelous "dates" and have passionate sex. We'd have a kid who would grow up to be an upstanding citizen and we would support him/her in all that he did. He/She would follow in our foot steps, living a wholesome life. Fatherhood would be more going to work, lifting some weights, and coming home to my wonderful family to have an amazing time.

What I got: Most of my "friends" are disingenuine and degenerate. I haven't met any girls worth a damn. They are all used up alcoholics and potheads. Even the ones who seem nice are the same. Their pair-bonding ability is gone. They can't love the same. They will never truly appreciate me. If I do ever have kids, there are really two things that could happen. If the kid is a boy, he becomes a degenerate fuckboy like most guys out there. If the kid is a girl, she becomes a degenerate slut, getting "pumped and dumped" by obnoxious brutes in my own household. And after all that, my wife would probably divorce me and take my kids and money away as well.

Fuck this gay earth.

The first is blue pilled expectations that society will make you believe you can get a taste of unless you're a chad

The second is the bitter reality, femoids are brainless and all copies of each other

Keep looking. Virgin women are one in a billion, but you have to find them young. You're 19, right? You still have time.

No Disney film reality for us. Just doom and gloom while we rot away as background characters to Chad and Stacey's perfect life.

The first is blue pilled expectations that society will make you believe you can get a taste of unless you're a chad

The second is the bitter reality, femoids are brainless and all copies of each other
High IQ post. Though I do agree that OP's first post SHOULD be how it is, in the ideal world.

Fairy-tales don't exist. Thats what you get for believing in them

Keep looking. Virgin women are one in a billion, but you have to find them young. You're 19, right? You still have time.

Even virgin women are degenerates with no loyalty. They have degeneracy in their mind and the only reason they haven't acted on it is because they're too romantically retarded too.

Even Chad gets screwed over by degeneracy. See: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, etc.

Even virgin women are degenerates with no loyalty. They have degeneracy in their mind and the only reason they haven't acted on it is because they're too romantically retarded too.

Kek. You're a volcel truecel. The girl you want is one in a billion.

It wasn't always this way. We were just born at the wrong time in history, with the wrong set of chromosomes. In terms of romantic relationships, I couldn't think of a worse time to be alive.

In our defense, there is nothing that we could have possibly done to prevent this because the wheels were set in motion long before we were born. Now it's up to you to research how we got to this point and who is culpable, if you haven't done so already.

It wasn't always this way. We were just born at the wrong time in history, with the wrong set of chromosomes. In terms of romantic relationships, I couldn't think of a worse time to be alive.

In our defense, there is nothing that we could have possibly done to prevent this because the wheels were set in motion long before we were born. Now it's up to you to research how we got to this point and who is culpable, if you haven't already.

i wish I was born in Old Jerusalem under Mosaic Law.

Life is a scam without a refund option

I didn't even really expect good things after I grew out of being a small child. I intuitively knew I was fucked.

The only thing i EXPECT is DEATH

I never expected anything out of life tbh.

Here we go again, motherfucker
Come on down, and see the idiot right here
Too fucked to beg and not afraid to care,
What's the matter with calamity anyway?
Right? get the fuck outta my face!
Understand that I can't feel anything,
It isn't like I want to sift through the decay.
I feel like a wound, like I got a fuckin'
Gun against my head, you'll live when I'm dead!!
One more time, motherfucker!!
Everybody hates me now, so fuck it!
Blood's on my face and my hands, and I
Don't know why! I'm not afraid to cry
But that's none of your business!

Lmao at this thread. Brutal return to reality for OP.

The world hates you because you are not of this world.

what I expected: sex

what I got: no sex