Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What I don't get about stormfrontcels

I'm Iranian but I'd rather be an African nigga in Africa than a worthless little seething curry coon like your phaggoted self
Then you are good in my eyes. No matter whatever you may think of me. Bruh look around you clown. Jews are using Niggers to exterminate us non niggers. Do you want your people to be negrified and destroyed ?

I also got a message for you. The precious niggers you are defending hate you with every fibre of their being. They hate men like you and lust after your women. You living a dignified life in your own country with a woman of your race is offensive to them. In a nigger's mind only Niggers are entitled to happiness. All other men should be humiliated and insulted. They also love to steal other people's history for themselves. Lel they already lay claim to North African Arab history. They will lay claim to your history too.

@Chudpreet

I have no wish to be white thank you. I wish to defend my own people from nigger menance. Funny how everytime people try to fight back against Niggers they try to gaslight people into fighting white people even though very few whites live outside of NA and Europe unlike niggers who think the entire world owes them everything.

but in their defense, even inferior whites are still worth more than the majority of other races
This. Just because I'm a balding manlet doesn't mean I couldn't father the next Tesla. But shitskin scientists are virtually non-existent, unless they're half-white. Also, if I could choose a wife to breed with, I'd much rather choose a white 4/10 than a black 8/10, because I don't want dumb ugly niglets.