Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder to self hating shitskins, you will always be mentally shitskin

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
It's kind of funny seeing all this here :feelskek:, thinking despising other shitskins will make them mentally different to the oblivious bluepilled shitskins, or wanting to genocide their entire race means they are somewhat different to other shitskins because they are 'self aware'. Shitskins wanting to bring down other shitskins has been there for hundreds of years, you aren't special buddy boyo. The colonisation the British brought was entirely possible because of the efficient Zamindar system, the top 10% of society which were the landlords were HAPPILY collecting tax revenue for the British because that's how much they loved seeing other shitskins suffer, plus they were getting paid a generous amount for it, what a dream for the shitskins here, getting paid AND getting to oppress their own people at the same time, I wonder how many shitskins salivated at reading that.

You will always be a shitskin, you will always think like a shitskin no matter what you do so start accepting that you're a shitskin, stop trying to do everything to not make yourself look like one by "Look I'm one of the others bro!! I'm self aware!". I'm not saying to start enjoying the experience, but start accepting you're nothing more than a shitskin, both physically and mentally. You haven't transcended to something else because you transformed your shitskin mentality to another variety of shitskin mentality.

Last edited:
You could've just tagged me you know. :feelsseriously:

I don't accept this because I do think very differently compared to most other shitskins.

Cope we will race transition :feelsthink:

You could've just tagged me you know. :feelsseriously:

I don't accept this because I do think very differently compared to most other shitskins.
This isn't just for you though, many users are like this more or less

There's so much Incel in-fighting.

It's kind of funny seeing all this here :feelskek:, thinking despising other shitskins will make them mentally different to the oblivious bluepilled shitskins, or wanting to genocide their entire race means they are somewhat different to other shitskins because they are 'self aware'. Shitskins wanting to bring down other shitskins has been there for hundreds of years, you aren't special buddy boyo. The colonisation the British brought was entirely possible because of the efficient Zamindar system, the top 10% of society which were the landlords were HAPPILY collecting tax revenue for the British because that's how much they loved seeing other shitskins suffer, plus they were getting paid a generous amount for it, what a dream for the shitskins here, getting paid AND getting to oppress their own people at the same time, I wonder how many shitskins salivated at reading that.

You will always be a shitskin, you will always think like a shitskin no matter what you do so start accepting that you're a shitskin, stop trying to do everything to not make yourself look like one by "Look I'm one of the others bro!! I'm self aware!". I'm not saying to start enjoying the experience, but start accepting you're nothing more than a shitskin, both physically and mentally. You haven't transcended to something else because you transformed your shitskin mentality to another variety of shitskin mentality.
Do you mean me ?
It's more like I think they(curries) are Intellectually inferior compared to other races and yeah I am different from other shitskins since my iq and understanding of this world is way superior.
And do you think me hating curries is a wrong thing ? Curries created bob and vagene stereotypes which affect how people percieve me even though I never asked anyone for nudes. If Curries were better your life would be better but they are utterly inferior, weak and stupid and that is why you should hate them. Hate them for their shortcomings and weaknesses.

@Chudpreet Thoughts mang ?:forcedsmile:

Do you mean me ?
Multiple users past and present
Do you mean me ?
It's more like I think they(curries) are Intellectually inferior compared to other races and yeah I am different from other shitskins since my iq and understanding of this world is way superior.
And do you think me hating curries is a wrong thing ? Curries created bob and vagene stereotypes which affect how people percieve me even though I never asked anyone for nudes. If Curries were better your life would be better but they are utterly inferior, weak and stupid and that is why you should hate them. Hate them for their shortcomings and weaknesses.
That's not the point of this post though, I'm saying even if you hate them, you still think like a variant of them as shown in the historic example, so in the end you're thinking how a curry would think and we should stop believing that we're an edge case amongst curries.

I get that there's a baggage from being curry such as the tarnished reputation from memes but showing strong emotion to them such as hating (and loving) only ruins what little we have. Curries are known to be arrogant which is a major flaw amongst them and imo the biggest one, far more problematic than being weak and low IQ, just look at the South, it's slightly more developed because they aren't as arrogant as the North, this leads to the politicians getting more work done, keep in mind that genetically the 2 billion curries there are cluster similarly on a PCR map. My point is, by hating them you're imitating their worst traits (arrogance/superiority complex), even though it's for different reasons it's still the same effect on the race as a whole.

Last edited:
I always thought women preferred darker skinned men because it was more masculine

I'm half white, I will not side with shitskins even if it means my own death.

I don't believe I'm superior to others of my race, but I am more aware of western attitudes regarding us and how brutal it is for curry men in the west. Race is something I can't change, so I'm ashamed or insecure about my race, but curries really have no redeeming qualities compared to other ethnics.

That's the truth. Hence, I am a ethnopluralist. I was born into this team, and so I shall fight for it.

Curries are at the absolute bottom so they have no other choice but to put each other down to cope that they're not the worst shit in the world. You don't see other races doing this. A 6'3 white Chad would still be friends with a 5'6 fat whitecel, but if they were curry instead, the Chadpreet would rather be dead than be seen with a subhuman of his race.

Curries are at the absolute bottom so they have no other choice but to put each other down to cope that they're not the worst shit in the world. You don't see other races doing this. A 6'3 white Chad would still be friends with a 5'6 fat whitecel, but if they were curry instead, the Chadpreet would rather be dead than be seen with a subhuman of his race.
I don't think it's necessarily because they're at the bottom, no doubt we are, but most curries are oblivious to that fact, only Western curries would be aware of it. The main problem is pride is not discouraged in curry culture but actively encouraged, but this is IMO a huge poison in society, if everyone is walking around with egos the size of mountains nothing can be accomplished. This aspect of curry behaviour is what this thread explores, by thinking you're any different you're only fuelling this poison because you're inflating your sense of pride.

The problem is curries are too outwardly arrogant to everyone because they are proud people, unironically we need the 'fake' niceness that other races have in their communities, it mitigates the anger society has amongst each other which is beneficial in the long run.

I'm a shitskin, and I don't care. I embrace my brown skin. I don't feel ashamed of having darker skin.

GIGA BASED SHIT SKINS KYS THANK GOD IM WHITE WITH GREEN EYES NOTHING MAKES ME ANGRIER THAN A SELF IMPORTANT SHIT SKIN OR CHINK (in mein kraft)