Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What hope is there for sand niggercels?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

the fem(vol)cels sub was talking about how ugly Rami Malik is. He's as white looking as a sand nigger can be and that still isn't good enough, what hope is there for ordinary looking sand niggers?
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Slay literally and figuratively in cuck Europe

His only problem is eye area tbh and he pulls it off better than other bugeyecels.. still hurts him but it’s not even that bad ngl

Do you remember our Moroccan friends?

Go to the Netherlands, Sweden or Germany and refugeemaxx.

Establishing sharia law and making women cattle is their only hope.

non arab muslims worship your people. you are like the white people of the muslim world

run JBA game

non arab muslims worship your people. you are like the white people of the muslim world

run JBA game
I don't know any non arab Muslim people worship arabs. Only pakis but they don't count

I don't know any non arab Muslim people worship arabs. Only pakis but they don't count
this doesn't count for you turks or any balkan muslim for that matter
it applies to curry, black and SEA muslims

this doesn't count for you turks or any balkan muslim for that matter
it applies to curry, black and SEA muslims
yeah I forgot there are curry muslims:feelswhere::feelswhere:

Just come to Finland to fuck our women.

"Trufemcels"

JFL at the meme species bruh.

The same hope there is for hispanics, asians and curries, None.

Your average sandnigger is curry tier. It's over for us.

None but we'll only accept it once islamic misogyny and slut shaming are destroyed, until then the average brown manlet will cope by blaming the traces of toxic masculinity he carries from his religious upbringing, and brown roasties are more than happy to make him chase after these hopes and delusions

Just come to Finland to fuck our women.
that's for tyrone only

These cunts again.

You'd have to look like female version of this to even come close.

pepper1.jpg

Even retarded females that look like that date other retarded men that look like that or at the least find some desperate simp willing to brown paper bag her. Shit in some cases the ugly ass retarded/disabled/etc... females even managed to date up somehow.

Sandniggas can ascend with plastic surgery at least. If you're curry or asian you'd still look like shit

Rami Malek has a god tier lower third but his eyes ruin it.

Here’s him with his eyes edited. Looks way better.
EC2729C3 8EF6 4252 B056 045C9F8DD046

He has a terrible eye area, slight frame, and is 5'9''. Good lower third though. They are calling him ugly because his bug eyes stand out.

unironically join one of those paki gangs in britain
british slags (especially teens) love that shit
you could also pretend to be a refugee, in which case girls will date you for virtue signaling

I’ve told you many times. JBE in Europe. Chose the most progressivist country you can find and go there to ruin the life of non-ethnic people, help your peers to destroy human civilization.

I have nothing against you and your kind, I just want western world to be destroyed, so you can help.

About the same amount of hope for me as a setback looking latino.

lower third is everything

Establishing sharia law and making women cattle is their only hope.

making women cattle is the only hope for any of us, except the whole religious thing, just an enforced patriarchal fascist system should suffuce

I am 1/2 sandnicca and incel so it doesn't necessarily work.

He has a good face. I'd kill to get this face. I know some foids love him

run JBA game

TBH NGL

Sandcels should run JBA (Just Be Arab) game over other non-arab/non-white muslim whores.

None but we'll only accept it once islamic misogyny and slut shaming are destroyed, until then the average brown manlet will cope by blaming the traces of toxic masculinity he carries from his religious upbringing, and brown roasties are more than happy to make him chase after these hopes and delusions

that's for tyrone only
Gigantic faggot spotted. Death to all degenerates!

My eye area are just as bad or even worse tbh. But he mogs in every other aspect I am done for..... :ha..feels:

He is good looking tho....

He still manages to mog me.

the fem(vol)cels sub was talking about how ugly Rami Malik is. He's as white looking as a sand nigger can be and that still isn't good enough, what hope is there for ordinary looking sand niggers?
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

there is none. us ethnics were born to suffer and die alone in the west. its all a scam this life

Not good looking enough for any female.

Foids SWOON over him and i can see why.
His eye area is not as bad as people make it out to be. I personally know foids that think he's hot.