Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Hitler meant by "Bewegung" = Movement

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If you do not look like Zac Efron or Justin Bieber, you will struggle to get foids to fuck you. Adolf Hitler knew this, and the Nazi party promoted the ideal of racial cleanliness, and Aryan superiority.

Hitler was right, and that is why the Jewish media hates him:

IMG 6120

Just searching for videos on JewTube makes you realize how the media promotes noodlewhoredome - these two morons' videos are promoted by JewTube when a search for "European Street Foods" is performed!:

IMG 4951

Her brother must be so proud!

In his speeches, Hitler used the word "bewegung", which is the German word for movement. Movement, not only in physical motion, but also political, and social.

IMG 6099

IMG 6100

Aryan genetics mog all other races, and all other races will pay large amounts of money to buy copes. Bewegung manifest itself in various parts of life, but especially when it comes to lookism. :blackpill:

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2km3kq

If you do not look like Zac Efron or Justin Bieber, you will struggle to get foids to fuck you. Adolf Hitler knew this, and the Nazi party promoted the ideal of racial cleanliness, and Aryan superiority.

Hitler was right, and that is why the Jewish media hates him:

View attachment 603704

Just searching for videos on JewTube makes you realize how the media promotes noodlewhoredome - these two morons' videos are promoted by JewTube when a search for "European Street Foods" is performed!:

View attachment 603706

Her brother must be so proud!

In his speeches, Hitler used the word "bewegung", which is the German word for movement. Movement, not only in physical motion, but also political, and social.

View attachment 603707

View attachment 603708

Aryan genetics mog all other races, and all other races will pay large amounts of money to buy copes. Bewegung manifest itself in various parts of life, but especially when it comes to lookism. :blackpill:

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2km3kq

autism

Fuck Hitler

autism

there some countries u would go to jail for such posts :lul::lul:

Fuck Hitler
All the people in that video seem to be saluting him with pride.:feelswhat:

If I offended you, I can post a video of something related to Obama - the first "black" President of the United States, who had a white mother, and grew up in Honolulu and Indonesia.

Here you go, Larry Sinclair describing how he sucked off Obama in a limo:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Za1WC8tTKQ

That is your faggot nigger first half-breed President of the United States.

All the people in that video seem to be saluting him with pride.:feelswhat:

If I offended you, I can post a video of something related to Obama - the first "black" President of the United States, who had a white mother, and grew up in Honolulu and Indonesia.

Here you go, Larry Sinclair describing how he sucked off Obama in a limo:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Za1WC8tTKQ

That is your faggot nigger first half-breed President of the United States.

Nah you didnt offend me. Hitler is just nuts thats all. I read Mein Kampf. His understanding of the history he put forward to prove his points is flawed.

Germans were barbarians when the Romans first met them. Read the Roman journals of what they said about Germanics. Now all of a sudden according to Hitler they always were a high cultured people. Thats false. Even before the 1600's they used to throw their urine and feaces onto the street in front of their own homes. If you dont believe me read their own history books, I never said they said it themselves, just read. They would bathe once in a blue moon, were diseased and retched. Only through colonialism, slavery did Europe develop. Show me a developed Europe before the 1600's. It was peasantry,surfdom and a few wealthy who themselves lived in filthy conditions.

Stormcel trait: Your HP is restored after listening to that speech by Hitler.

Nah you didnt offend me. Hitler is just nuts thats all. I read Mein Kampf. His understanding of the history he put forward to prove his points is flawed.

Germans were barbarians when the Romans first met them. Read the Roman journals of what they said about Germanics. Now all of a sudden according to Hitler they always were a high cultured people. Thats false. Even before the 1600's they used to throw their urine and feaces onto the street in front of their own homes. If you dont believe me read their own history books, I never said they said it themselves, just read. They would bathe once in a blue moon, were diseased and retched. Only through colonialism, slavery did Europe develop. Show me a developed Europe before the 1600's. It was peasantry,surfdom and a few wealthy who themselves lived in filthy conditions.

But hitler is a German politician so he can’t say German ppl are retarded barbarians lol

the first flushing toilets were in minoa you mong.

I'm going to go train for the race war/incel uprising in a few hours. I am very pumped up, the passing of Queen Elizabeth has refreshed my spirit.

View: https://youtu.be/UbAjxltPmuI

You all won't believe this - the lyrics in the Thrice song are basically the same words Hitler spoke.

"Remove the cancer, take back your soul."

Hitler said:

Get rid of the cancer

One of my favorite parts of this speech, is when Hitler speaks about “malleable tactics”. The incel uprising will not be a predictable endeavor.

there some countries u would go to jail for such posts :lul::lul:
All the more reason to believe Hitler was right. If he was a clown, they wouldn't go to this much effort to cover up what he said. :feelsjuice:

Aryan genetics mog all other races, and all other races will pay large amounts of money to buy copes.
Kek see @wereqryan this is why ethnics will never ascend, not in this realm or in the afterlife
(Suddenly I can not mention him or ?)

A fat niggress like Lizzo has a body count - yet respectable gentlemen like ourselves can’t get laid. The Jew-run media has distorted society to the point that incels have been pushed to the brink.

Hess has one hell of a Unibrow

MQ.jpg

Why did that niggress, Beyoncé, bleach her skin? Because, she desperately wants to look Aryan. Bewegung!

Listening to this speech restores my enERgy, and makes me want to practice my locksmith skills on the lock of a sorority house door.

Hitler is saying that we could have all won the genetic lottery - but the Jews have turned goym into losers while they rule over the cattle.

Bewegung - Movement

Not rotting alone in your mom's home, because Jews have ruined society for males.

About 100 years ago, Adolf Hitler warned the world that Jews would bring about the global tyranny that we experience today.

I’m going to go wageslave, then I am going to go train for the race war/incel uprising.

A soldier must use “malleable tactics” - fool the Jew and make the rat think you are going right when you are actually going left!

Hear that IT? As the older ones among us falter - the youngcels will stiffen and remain until their bodies decay!

Experiment: listen to this speech, then go train for the race war/incel uprising.