Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Happens When Your Dad Loves You

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
fire rage GIF

This is what it means to invest in your kid’s future and give a better life to your kids. This is an alien concept to the baby boomer.

This manlet spic came inside a tall, Aryan goddess. Meanwhile, my tallfag, white dad couldn’t even choose a woman taller than 155cm and chopped up my cock as soon as I started my mediocre existance.

Those Chads probably thank his father everyday for not marrying some foidlet goblina. That man will never see the inside of a nursing home. His children shall carry him lovingly into the next life.

:society::society::society:

“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.”
- 2 Timothy 4:7-8 NASB

Saved his entire bloodline, but I still fucking despise these channels. :lasereyes:

now i want an amazonian

now i want an amazonian
I would never breed with a woman under 5’6” even given the chance. If I somehow ascended and married a foidlet, I’d get a vasectomy on my honeymoon.