Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happens when you use Tinder with Elliot Rodger photos ?

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
Request for Information
That would be so interesting catfish experiment.
Will the account get banned ?
Maybe the account will get blonde matches from his city California or other locations.
Elliot would probably find a blonde slut if he lived in the age of Tinder.

Men here use Chad photos to catfish in Tinder. That is so boring.
I think the most important is to use photos of famous incels, mass shooters, serial killers to catfish women. This will make you learn more about smv, female nature, understand your place, when you catfish using incel photos and get matches, that will give you hope and make you confident, more motivated for looksmaxing.

ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.

Guy needed to learn how to Cruzmaxx better.

Elliot would probably find a blonde slut if he lived in the age of Tinder.

spiderman GIF

tbh that's a good idea. Surely someone has done it though, right?

ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.

He probably couldn't have gotten the blonde sluts he so desperately desired but if you replaced his brain with a normie's he most definitely would have gotten some Becky pussy.
People that deny the NT/ don't be an awkward faggot theory are sub 80 IQ.

he wasted his decent looks on an autistic gun fit and suicide
he couldn't even do prison like a man
lol fucking bitch
Elliot Rodger you had so much yet you wasted it all on nothing

lol fucking bitch
I wouldn't say he wasted anything. His brain was beyond fucked, he didn't even realise it. Not much he could've done.

I wouldn't say he wasted anything. His brain was beyond fucked, he didn't even realise it. Not much he could've done.
guess so yeah
brutal blackpill

Don't disrespect ER like that you dogshit cunt.

Didn't read your post but your avi made me very nostalgic.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh games on the GameBoy like a true sperg.

He was also clearly a spoiled little rich brat. Like fucker you probably never wageslaved a day in your life and yet you live in a ritzy hood, have a BMW, access (money) to guns, etc. You think you deserve a blonde Stacy on top of it??

Yeah
He was also low IQ self hating Asian
He killed three rices because he hated his Asian heritage
He always wished to be white
He could just accept his Asian heritage and k popmax, he already had good features like jawline, skin colors would help him and get interest from blonde sluts who are interested in Asian culture. Many Asians are taking advantage from the popularity of Asian culture like anime, k pop dramas etc He wanted to get blonde sluts the same way that white Chads get them.
Elliot's jawline mogs the whole forum

wrong wrong wrong
pls don't spread such missinformation about st. er
he was NOT a mentalcel autist. he was not diagnosed with autsim (you have to stop labeling every mildly different mind autistic, thats low iq).
for the most part, he was a locationcel. loneliness and lack of affection might have taken a slight hit on his social behavior, but he was not a mentalcel.
ER was (mostly) looksmaxxed, wtf are you talking about? The dude was skinny, dressed nice, had a haircut, drove a nice car, wtf are you even talking about.
jfl about your trash comment about his killing spree. you little keyboard warrior wouldn't even dare to throw your vanilla latte at a foid, yet you're here shittalking him, jfl jfl
lol fucking bitch
that's what years of mental abuse and lack of affection does to you.
you wouldn't know, you wouldn't get it. fakecel

ER was not ugly, however he had a very feminine and neotenous face. So he wasn’t doomed to inceldom but I’m not surprised he struggled with dating and being seen as attractive. Plus he lived in LA’s Westside which is the vapid looks-based hellhole that people think all of LA is like

I have used his photos and got a few matches. However, the girls where just playing along and knew it was him. One

He probably couldn't have gotten the blonde sluts he so desperately desired but if you replaced his brain with a normie's he most definitely would have gotten some Becky pussy.
ER was a very feminine looking hapa. Even more feminine looking than a lot of Asian dudes. And he was a 5'7 manlet/framelet. No way in hell could he have scored an average white becky. Absolutely no way in hell.

A short fat filipina or fob noodlewhore, MAYBE.

he did live in the age of tinder you fucking retard :feelsYall:
Tinder was created in 2012. Ellito dided in 2014
Just two years
Tinder wasn't popular yet
He was already in college
Where was Tinder when he was suffering in Middle and high school you fucking faggot ?!

He is too famous for it to be a valid experiment

ER was a very feminine looking hapa. Even more feminine looking than a lot of Asian dudes. And he was a 5'7 manlet/framelet. No way in hell could he have scored an average white becky. Absolutely no way in hell.

A short fat filipina or fob noodlewhore, MAYBE.
Feminine face isn't bad but many women love men with feminine features because the feminine face makes attractive harmony like Alain Delon.
Elliot was physically weak, short, framecel.
He would look better if he was with the same face but tall and gymmaxing.

Tinder was created in 2012. Ellito dided in 2014
Just two years
Tinder wasn't popular yet
He was already in college
Where was Tinder when he was suffering in Middle and high school you fucking faggot ?!
you don't bark greycel you're barely 2 days old and already making dogshit threads. wasn't popular yet :feelshaha:
iu

Elliot was 3/10 at best only thing he got going was whiteskin but he was hapa

autistic hapa manlet I approve him as incel

wrong wrong wrong
pls don't spread such missinformation about st. er
he was NOT a mentalcel autist. he was not diagnosed with autsim (you have to stop labeling every mildly different mind autistic, thats low iq).
for the most part, he was a locationcel. loneliness and lack of affection might have taken a slight hit on his social behavior, but he was not a mentalcel.
ER was (mostly) looksmaxxed, wtf are you talking about? The dude was skinny, dressed nice, had a haircut, drove a nice car, wtf are you even talking about.
jfl about your trash comment about his killing spree. you little keyboard warrior wouldn't even dare to throw your vanilla latte at a foid, yet you're here shittalking him, jfl jfl

that's what years of mental abuse and lack of affection does to you.
you wouldn't know, you wouldn't get it. fakecel
I wouldn't throw the word 'autist' around lightly. His videos and ramblings very much point to that though.

Yes I know he got dog shit for affection.

I haven't wanted to go on a drive-around killing spree. My point is killing 3 ricecel roommates was pure senseless - pointless - cowardice.

10% Insulting, fighting with another user on ID.
you don't bark greycel you're barely 2 days old and already making dogshit threads.
Says the faggot who wasted 180d 7h 13m of his life coping on this forum without getting pussy lol
I think about all greycels who get pussy before you lol

wasn't popular yet :feelshaha:
iu
Dating online wasn't popular yet
Elliot Rodger wanted something real to be approached by a blonde girl in his school.
He believed that he couldn't attract any blonde girl so doing a Tinder experiment with his photos may prove he was wrong.

Says the faggot who wasted 180d 7h 13m of his life coping on this forum without getting pussy lol
I think about all greycels who get pussy before you lol

Dating online wasn't popular yet
Elliot Rodger wanted something real to be approached by a blonde girl in his school.
He believed that he couldn't attract any blonde girl so doing a Tinder experiment with his photos may prove he was wrong.
another day another nigger on my ignore list

Awkward Chad is still Chad.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Someone must have done it. Would be interresting to know the results.

Awkward Chad is still Chad.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Who the fuck said anything about Chads? And depending on how awkward/ autistic even a Chad is, he can be an incel.

And depending on how awkward/ autistic even a Chad is, he can be an incel.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dude we had serial rapists,killers and mentally fucked satanists like Richard Ramirez
Also check this shit out:

View: https://youtu.be/DCGZOQ3wNiA

This dude made a video about drinking his piss and eating his shit and still posts absolutely retarded videos yet he slays. Stop coping :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dude we had serial rapists,killers and mentally fucked satanists like Richard Ramirez
Also check this shit out:

View: https://youtu.be/DCGZOQ3wNiA

This dude made a video about drinking his piss and eating his shit and still posts absolutely retarded videos yet he slays. Stop coping :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm not talking about that kind of autism. I specified awkwardness/ high inhib in my post. Richard Ramirez was dark triad and low inhib as fuck.
Your only examples include famous, high status people too. Fucking Connor Murphy, the dude who flexes on top of a Chipotle? Really?

Personally I know a guy who I saw get approached countless times. Often by girls who start the conversation telling him he's the best looking guy they've seen and basically hand themselves to him. But because he's such an awkward, weird, aspie faggot he's still a virgin. Last time I asked he was even kissless. Personal anecdote, sure, but means a lot more than Connor Murphy lmao.

I'm not talking about that kind of autism. I specified awkwardness/ high inhib in my post. Richard Ramirez was dark triad and low inhib as fuck.
Your only examples include famous, high status people too. Fucking Connor Murphy, the dude who flexes on top of a Chipotle? Really?

Personally I know a guy who I saw get approached countless times. Often by girls who start the conversation telling him he's the best looking guy they've seen and basically hand themselves to him. But because he's such an awkward, weird, aspie faggot he's still a virgin. Last time I asked he was even kissless. Personal anecdote, sure, but means a lot more than Connor Murphy lmao.
Cope. There are literally millions of fanfictions written and read by millions of foids about shy Chad. Stop coping.
So you are basically saying just dont be shy bro?

Cope. There are literally millions of fanfictions written and read by millions of foids about shy Chad. Stop coping.
So you are basically saying just dont be shy bro?
There's a difference between being shy and having (memes aside) crippling anxiety and no social skills. Once again you point to online examples because you don't have the life experience to point to IRL examples. Unlike you, I have something that I saw with my own two eyes multiple times. Have fun reading your Chad fanfics though.

jfl OP got banned not even surprised

another day another niggerr on my ignore list
You couldn't get the point of the thread
My point is to prove if Elliot Rodger's face can attract blonde whores or not
Go away you you potato head
ER wasn't really an incel, he was only after the blonde Gigastacies, I mean if he got rejected by low tier stacies and beckies then I would understand him but his manifesto was full of 'blonde whore this, blonde whore that'... And then there is his failure of a day of 'retribution', if he was gonna have 'revenge' at least do it to someone who wronged you not random people, and most of 'em weren't even women to begin with:lul:
He was an incel in same way, ethnic hapa, short ,framecel, cutecel, mentalcel
jfl OP got banned not even surprised
Bad news for you. I am back :feelzez::feelzez:

He got Neutron Blasted, then multiplied right back.

Fucking Kuribohs.

Pretty sure it's been done in the past. His results are usually middling, or slightly below.

some guy here tested that and only got a couple single moms when he changed the location to philipines
other places were 0 matches

We have to understand that completion for “looks” in Southern California is extremely fierce. Has been for decades, because Hollywood. And driving a BMW was considered the norm for a young man. Plenty of Porsche, Lambos, Ferrari and Bentley in my neighborhood when I lived in Newport Beach.

Last edited: