Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happens when you use Tinder with Elliot Rodger photos ?

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
164
Online
2d 23h 52m
Request for Information
That would be so interesting catfish experiment.
Will the account get banned ?
Maybe the account will get blonde matches from his city California or other locations.
Elliot would probably find a blonde slut if he lived in the age of Tinder.

Men here use Chad photos to catfish in Tinder. That is so boring.
I think the most important is to use photos of famous incels, mass shooters, serial killers to catfish women. This will make you learn more about smv, female nature, understand your place, when you catfish using incel photos and get matches, that will give you hope and make you confident, more motivated for looksmaxing.
 
R

Rambocel

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Posts
1,888
Online
32d 15h 20m
ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.

Guy needed to learn how to Cruzmaxx better.
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,662
Online
64d 4h 41m
Kuriboh said:
Elliot would probably find a blonde slut if he lived in the age of Tinder.

 
Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Posts
513
Online
4d 21h 42m
tbh that's a good idea. Surely someone has done it though, right?
 
Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Posts
513
Online
4d 21h 42m
Rambocel said:
ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.

Guy needed to learn how to Cruzmaxx better.
He probably couldn't have gotten the blonde sluts he so desperately desired but if you replaced his brain with a normie's he most definitely would have gotten some Becky pussy.
People that deny the NT/ don't be an awkward faggot theory are sub 80 IQ.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,487
Online
103d 3h 24m
Rambocel said:
ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.
he wasted his decent looks on an autistic gun fit and suicide
he couldn't even do prison like a man
lol fucking bitch
Elliot Rodger you had so much yet you wasted it all on nothing
 
Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Posts
513
Online
4d 21h 42m
Words2_live_bye said:
he wasted his decent looks on an autistic gun fit and suicide
he couldn't even do prison like a man
lol fucking bitch
Elliot Rodger you had so much yet you wasted it all on nothing
I wouldn't say he wasted anything. His brain was beyond fucked, he didn't even realise it. Not much he could've done.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,487
Online
103d 3h 24m
Moeggels said:
I wouldn't say he wasted anything. His brain was beyond fucked, he didn't even realise it. Not much he could've done.
guess so yeah
brutal blackpill
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
8,585
Online
8d 23h 0m
Rambocel said:
ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.

Guy needed to learn how to Cruzmaxx better.
Don't disrespect ER like that you dogshit cunt.
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,016
Online
45d 13h 26m
Didn't read your post but your avi made me very nostalgic.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh games on the GameBoy like a true sperg.
 
R

Rambocel

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Posts
1,888
Online
32d 15h 20m
Moeggels said:
I wouldn't say he wasted anything. His brain was beyond fucked, he didn't even realise it. Not much he could've done.
He was also clearly a spoiled little rich brat. Like fucker you probably never wageslaved a day in your life and yet you live in a ritzy hood, have a BMW, access (money) to guns, etc. You think you deserve a blonde Stacy on top of it??
 
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
164
Online
2d 23h 52m
Rambocel said:
ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.

Guy needed to learn how to Cruzmaxx better.
Yeah
He was also low IQ self hating Asian
He killed three rices because he hated his Asian heritage
He always wished to be white
He could just accept his Asian heritage and k popmax, he already had good features like jawline, skin colors would help him and get interest from blonde sluts who are interested in Asian culture. Many Asians are taking advantage from the popularity of Asian culture like anime, k pop dramas etc He wanted to get blonde sluts the same way that white Chads get them.
Lonelycel said:
Elliot's jawline mogs the whole forum
 
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
164
Online
2d 23h 52m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Didn't read your post but your avi made me very nostalgic.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh games on the GameBoy like a true sperg.
Cool
Yu-Gi-Oh was the best cope back in the day
Modern anime and games are shit
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
4,189
Online
12d 11h 15m
Rambocel said:
ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.

Guy needed to learn how to Cruzmaxx better.
wrong wrong wrong
pls don't spread such missinformation about st. er
he was NOT a mentalcel autist. he was not diagnosed with autsim (you have to stop labeling every mildly different mind autistic, thats low iq).
for the most part, he was a locationcel. loneliness and lack of affection might have taken a slight hit on his social behavior, but he was not a mentalcel.
ER was (mostly) looksmaxxed, wtf are you talking about? The dude was skinny, dressed nice, had a haircut, drove a nice car, wtf are you even talking about.
jfl about your trash comment about his killing spree. you little keyboard warrior wouldn't even dare to throw your vanilla latte at a foid, yet you're here shittalking him, jfl jfl
Words2_live_bye said:
he wasted his decent looks on an autistic gun fit and suicide
he couldn't even do prison like a man
lol fucking bitch
Elliot Rodger you had so much yet you wasted it all on nothing
that's what years of mental abuse and lack of affection does to you.
you wouldn't know, you wouldn't get it. fakecel
 
GloriousFight

GloriousFight

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
322
Online
9d 5h 21m
Rambocel said:
ER was a mentalcel autist. He wasn't actually that bad looking aside from being a manlet. If he looksmaxxed better he'd get matches.

His killing spree was ridiculously shitty for what he could have done though. Kills three rices who were probably already suffering. Kills another guy. Only killed two foids. So much for getting revenge on women when you kill twice as many men.

Guy needed to learn how to Cruzmaxx better.
ER was not ugly, however he had a very feminine and neotenous face. So he wasn’t doomed to inceldom but I’m not surprised he struggled with dating and being seen as attractive. Plus he lived in LA’s Westside which is the vapid looks-based hellhole that people think all of LA is like
 
A

ads676

Greycel
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Posts
43
Online
3d 18h 18m
I have used his photos and got a few matches. However, the girls where just playing along and knew it was him. One
 
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Posts
2,576
Online
72d 22h 50m
Moeggels said:
He probably couldn't have gotten the blonde sluts he so desperately desired but if you replaced his brain with a normie's he most definitely would have gotten some Becky pussy.
People that deny the NT/ don't be an awkward faggot theory are sub 80 IQ.
ER was a very feminine looking hapa. Even more feminine looking than a lot of Asian dudes. And he was a 5'7 manlet/framelet. No way in hell could he have scored an average white becky. Absolutely no way in hell.

A short fat filipina or fob noodlewhore, MAYBE.
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,523
Online
181d 13h 25m
he did live in the age of tinder you fucking retard :feelsYall:
Lonelycel said:
 
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
164
Online
2d 23h 52m
LOLI BREEDING said:
he did live in the age of tinder you fucking retard :feelsYall:
Tinder was created in 2012. Ellito dided in 2014
Just two years
Tinder wasn't popular yet
He was already in college
Where was Tinder when he was suffering in Middle and high school you fucking faggot ?!
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,406
Online
72d 4h 29m
He is too famous for it to be a valid experiment
 
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
164
Online
2d 23h 52m
starcrapoo said:
ER was a very feminine looking hapa. Even more feminine looking than a lot of Asian dudes. And he was a 5'7 manlet/framelet. No way in hell could he have scored an average white becky. Absolutely no way in hell.

A short fat filipina or fob noodlewhore, MAYBE.
Feminine face isn't bad but many women love men with feminine features because the feminine face makes attractive harmony like Alain Delon.
Elliot was physically weak, short, framecel.
He would look better if he was with the same face but tall and gymmaxing.
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,523
Online
181d 13h 25m
Kuriboh said:
Tinder was created in 2012. Ellito dided in 2014
Just two years
Tinder wasn't popular yet
He was already in college
Where was Tinder when he was suffering in Middle and high school you fucking faggot ?!
you don't bark greycel you're barely 2 days old and already making dogshit threads. wasn't popular yet :feelshaha:
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
1,280
Online
27d 14h 41m
Elliot was 3/10 at best only thing he got going was whiteskin but he was hapa
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,298
Online
43d 18h 36m
autistic hapa manlet I approve him as incel
 
R

Rambocel

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Posts
1,888
Online
32d 15h 20m
nice_try said:
wrong wrong wrong
pls don't spread such missinformation about st. er
he was NOT a mentalcel autist. he was not diagnosed with autsim (you have to stop labeling every mildly different mind autistic, thats low iq).
for the most part, he was a locationcel. loneliness and lack of affection might have taken a slight hit on his social behavior, but he was not a mentalcel.
ER was (mostly) looksmaxxed, wtf are you talking about? The dude was skinny, dressed nice, had a haircut, drove a nice car, wtf are you even talking about.
jfl about your trash comment about his killing spree. you little keyboard warrior wouldn't even dare to throw your vanilla latte at a foid, yet you're here shittalking him, jfl jfl

that's what years of mental abuse and lack of affection does to you.
you wouldn't know, you wouldn't get it. fakecel
I wouldn't throw the word 'autist' around lightly. His videos and ramblings very much point to that though.

Yes I know he got dog shit for affection.

I haven't wanted to go on a drive-around killing spree. My point is killing 3 ricecel roommates was pure senseless - pointless - cowardice.
 
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
164
Online
2d 23h 52m
10% Insulting, fighting with another user on ID.
LOLI BREEDING said:
you don't bark greycel you're barely 2 days old and already making dogshit threads.
Says the faggot who wasted 180d 7h 13m of his life coping on this forum without getting pussy lol
I think about all greycels who get pussy before you lol


LOLI BREEDING said:
wasn't popular yet :feelshaha:
Dating online wasn't popular yet
Elliot Rodger wanted something real to be approached by a blonde girl in his school.
He believed that he couldn't attract any blonde girl so doing a Tinder experiment with his photos may prove he was wrong.
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,523
Online
181d 13h 25m
Kuriboh said:
Says the faggot who wasted 180d 7h 13m of his life coping on this forum without getting pussy lol
I think about all greycels who get pussy before you lol



Dating online wasn't popular yet
Elliot Rodger wanted something real to be approached by a blonde girl in his school.
He believed that he couldn't attract any blonde girl so doing a Tinder experiment with his photos may prove he was wrong.
another day another nigger on my ignore list
 
AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Cute and funny appreciator
★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Posts
706
Online
12d 4h 53m
ER wasn't really an incel, he was only after the blonde Gigastacies, I mean if he got rejected by low tier stacies and beckies then I would understand him but his manifesto was full of 'blonde whore this, blonde whore that'... And then there is his failure of a day of 'retribution', if he was gonna have 'revenge' at least do it to someone who wronged you not random people, and most of 'em weren't even women to begin with:lul:
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
Moeggels said:
He probably couldn't have gotten the blonde sluts he so desperately desired but if you replaced his brain with a normie's he most definitely would have gotten some Becky pussy.
People that deny the NT/ don't be an awkward faggot theory are sub 80 IQ.
Awkward Chad is still Chad.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
 
Urekkim

Urekkim

Life... sure is lonely...
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
1,053
Online
26d 7h 48m
Someone must have done it. Would be interresting to know the results.
 
Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Posts
513
Online
4d 21h 42m
NikRebi said:
Awkward Chad is still Chad.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Who the fuck said anything about Chads? And depending on how awkward/ autistic even a Chad is, he can be an incel.
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
Moeggels said:
And depending on how awkward/ autistic even a Chad is, he can be an incel.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dude we had serial rapists,killers and mentally fucked satanists like Richard Ramirez
Also check this shit out:
View: https://youtu.be/DCGZOQ3wNiA


This dude made a video about drinking his piss and eating his shit and still posts absolutely retarded videos yet he slays. Stop coping :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Posts
513
Online
4d 21h 42m
NikRebi said:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dude we had serial rapists,killers and mentally fucked satanists like Richard Ramirez
Also check this shit out:
View: https://youtu.be/DCGZOQ3wNiA


This dude made a video about drinking his piss and eating his shit and still posts absolutely retarded videos yet he slays. Stop coping :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm not talking about that kind of autism. I specified awkwardness/ high inhib in my post. Richard Ramirez was dark triad and low inhib as fuck.
Your only examples include famous, high status people too. Fucking Connor Murphy, the dude who flexes on top of a Chipotle? Really?

Personally I know a guy who I saw get approached countless times. Often by girls who start the conversation telling him he's the best looking guy they've seen and basically hand themselves to him. But because he's such an awkward, weird, aspie faggot he's still a virgin. Last time I asked he was even kissless. Personal anecdote, sure, but means a lot more than Connor Murphy lmao.
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
Moeggels said:
I'm not talking about that kind of autism. I specified awkwardness/ high inhib in my post. Richard Ramirez was dark triad and low inhib as fuck.
Your only examples include famous, high status people too. Fucking Connor Murphy, the dude who flexes on top of a Chipotle? Really?

Personally I know a guy who I saw get approached countless times. Often by girls who start the conversation telling him he's the best looking guy they've seen and basically hand themselves to him. But because he's such an awkward, weird, aspie faggot he's still a virgin. Last time I asked he was even kissless. Personal anecdote, sure, but means a lot more than Connor Murphy lmao.
Cope. There are literally millions of fanfictions written and read by millions of foids about shy Chad. Stop coping.
So you are basically saying just dont be shy bro?
 
Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Posts
513
Online
4d 21h 42m
NikRebi said:
Cope. There are literally millions of fanfictions written and read by millions of foids about shy Chad. Stop coping.
So you are basically saying just dont be shy bro?
There's a difference between being shy and having (memes aside) crippling anxiety and no social skills. Once again you point to online examples because you don't have the life experience to point to IRL examples. Unlike you, I have something that I saw with my own two eyes multiple times. Have fun reading your Chad fanfics though.
 
Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
670
Online
8d 14h 57m
jfl OP got banned not even surprised
 
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
164
Online
2d 23h 52m
LOLI BREEDING said:
another day another niggerr on my ignore list
You couldn't get the point of the thread
My point is to prove if Elliot Rodger's face can attract blonde whores or not
Go away you you potato head
AwakenedArisen said:
ER wasn't really an incel, he was only after the blonde Gigastacies, I mean if he got rejected by low tier stacies and beckies then I would understand him but his manifesto was full of 'blonde whore this, blonde whore that'... And then there is his failure of a day of 'retribution', if he was gonna have 'revenge' at least do it to someone who wronged you not random people, and most of 'em weren't even women to begin with:lul:
He was an incel in same way, ethnic hapa, short ,framecel, cutecel, mentalcel
Misanthropy1 said:
jfl OP got banned not even surprised
Bad news for you. I am back :feelzez::feelzez:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top