Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What happens when you cater your sub to women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I'm 4'11 and the issues I have with being short are about tailoring clothes and how modern vehicles are designed for tall drivers (head rests anger me more than they should). There's little I can relate to in what gets posted here.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if short niggas weren't discriminated against, that would be a positive sub

Hold on, Bikerbatts didn't successfully suppress everyone's feelings? Or is even Bikerbatts' level of tyranny not enough for people? Is Bikerbatts not "positive" enough for people?

Meanwhile if a man complains how his short height gives him a disadvantage in life, he is told to man up and that his struggles are all in his head :feelsclown:

It's hilarious the amount of women who have said they expected the sub to be about jokes like not being able to reach the top shelf, but were then disturbed to see the number of men genuinely depressed about their height.

"You'll find someone if you just stop being insecure about your height"

"Would you date me?"

"No I only date tall guys lol"

Zero self awareness of the problem that they create and contribute to. It's insane how little thought the female brain is capable of.

r/tall is like ‘was having an orgy with 3 stacies in my harem (im 6ft6) and then they all laughed when they saw me hit my head on the doorframe, so humiliating I wish I could be normal’

The fact that they went into that sub with the expectation of it being this super positive place with jokes like "tee hee Im le shorte, chad has to bend over to talk to me tee hee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:", not even thinking for a second that there could be any negativity on a place with the purpose of discussing being short really goes to show the difference in treatment that short women recieve in comparison to short men.
Theres also "little they relate to that gets posted on there" :waitwhat:

Zero self awareness of the problem that they create and contribute to.
Also this