Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What happens when you approach women as a manlet

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Rumor gets around the office that I’m hitting on women at work (which I’m not) so she obviously vented to coworkers about our interaction. I didn’t even know she was single but apparently her dating life is well known around her office. There’s one guy who seems to know the whole story and he later tells me she is pissed that I embarrassed her in public and claims she said to office staff that she doesn’t date “little men.”

Apparently they already have a nickname for me. I won’t repeat it, but it brutally mocks my height

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsgah:

Saying sorry is where the cuck messed up. Couldve had some balls and either responded sarcastically or just shut them down right there before the foid had a chance to. Behind even trying to begin with.

what an unnecessarily autistic conversation. "hey whore, you want this gift card? otherwise you can trash it"

Haha. Brutal.

Manlets are not legally allowed to talk to women in our society. Segregation.

Whores should never be allowed to leave their homes. Sharia now

brutal, sub 5'10' will be illegal soon

Ugh i got a kind of similar, wasnt as bad but im a mellow guy and i was genuinely pissed:feelswhat:

Wage cuck jobs with HR are always the worst

cope, she probobly wanted to murder you
Bitch was bent over her ex from over a year ago and thout i wanted her, told all our coworkers, got one to back her that i was hitting on her too,(the example the other gave is i called her name wen i didnt want anything, IG i want the 70 yo lady that preps food, all the male cooks, my supervisors too) i was fucking UPSET. Still am and they both wind up quitting for different reasons

Dnr but brutal. You can't win as a sub5'10

he should just kill himself already and spare the world from second-hand embarassment

:feelsbadman: Will this happen to me?

184 but i can relate. Some foid didn't really liked that i aproched her frend so she had slander me in internet. Dating in modern day for sub 8 doesn't exist :feelswhat:

What a fucking cuck these people are part of the problem :feelsUgh:

Fucking lol. if its not a larp manlets can get in jail for existing.