Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal what happens to pro-MAGA Ethnics after poltard revolution

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

accurate?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
33D0DF33 3A71 417C B6C5 417082437078
:lul::lul::lul:

This 100%. That's why I don't trust people on the Alt-Right, even if some of our views overlap.

This 100%. That's why I don't trust people on the Alt-Right, even if some of our views overlap.
yeah even if both based ethnics and alt right else agree that globohomo/foids need be beaten into submission. Right after that would be done, they would turn their sites on killing/lynching Ethnics. Big reason, Ethnics should just sit out the fight

Yes but depends how ethnic you are.
true. How far do you think they'd go? I remember Hitler went to 1/8 Jew/ethnic = gas. maybe same here not sure

But the Nazis didn't really kill ethnics. They only targeted Jews and Slavs, maybe some Gypsies. But they never killed or spread hate against blacks.

But the Nazis didn't really kill ethnics. They only targeted Jews and Slavs, maybe some Gypsies. But they never killed or spread hate against blacks.
I heard they treated the ameriMUTT nig soldier prisoners worse than the white ones. I am also guessing American poltard neo-nazis would hate blacks far far more so than German Nazis. As they have more negative experiences with blacks.

I remember Hitler went to 1/8 Jew/ethnic = gas. maybe same here not sure
Just checked, Hitlers laws defined a jew as having at least 3 jewish grandparents,
apparently their were half jewish/quarter jewish nazis