Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what happens if someone manages to get a girlfriend here? do we get banned?

chadcell8

chadcell8

Banned
-
serious question, would it constitute bragging? or do we get banned because you become not an incel? or do we get banned for being "volcel" the whole time? or how does it work honestly curious.

You don't hear too many stories of people ascending and getting banned, but I assume if you did and continued to post here, you'd probably be banned unless you figured out a REAL way for incels to ascend.

No it should be life fuel honestly. It gives a glimmer of hope, (albeit it's slim)

It could also be suicide fuel however, if it's a betabux situation

Yeah but if u get a gf why would you want to come here..or even tell incels about it? Youd be just adding insult to injury.

Yeah but if u get a gf why would you want to come here..or even tell incels about it? Youd be just adding insult to injury.

It would possibly be proof that we have hope perhaps? It's not probably meant to be a humblebrag.

You will get cucked by chad.

I would hope that they left out of respect for those struggling, maybe return in the future if it was a fluke.

if i get a girlfriend i will tell it in my profile or something but who am i kidding :lul:

Technically you could still post here as long as you don't lose your blackpilled ways, but even then I see no reason for an ascended incel to remain here tbh.

you get a punishment for bragging if you announce it.

Don't you think there should be a way for people to report their success though? Like why can't the site have a forum just for success stories? Either from my last surgery or from the one I'm planning, I think I'm very close to ascending into the success zone.

Shouldn't that be something I can share when I do? Wouldn't people want to know it's possible to escape?

I'm basically beyond saving. Anxiety disorder + ethnic + ugly compared to other ethnics. I know some ethnic people who got gfs but I'm beyond it.

@KV- have a gf for awhile(until he got cucked) and announced it. He was fine and didn’t get banned so yea. As long as you claim blackpill normie you’re fine.

only if you brag about it, cause Zyros fucks bitches supposedly and is still allowed on here

Don't you think there should be a way for people to report their success though? Like why can't the site have a forum just for success stories? Either from my last surgery or from the one I'm planning, I think I'm very close to ascending into the success zone.

Shouldn't that be something I can share when I do? Wouldn't people want to know it's possible to escape?

High IQ. There should be a special section for success stories moderated to keep out non former incels. The no bragging argument is because it will make incels feel like shit that you are having success with women while they are not. I believe this is reasonable.

However, if there were a separate Success Stories forum then anyone who might feel like shit hearing a success story could just avoid it, real simple. The only guys on there would be incels, etc. who were not offended by success stories.

The banning of even success stories turns this place into a Hellish den of misery where all you can talk about is all the shitty things that happen to you and your fellow incels. The whole site is literal suicide fuel for that reason alone.

It's just stupid, no reason to have a site dedicated to nothing but the most nihilistic pessimism. That's not making one incel feel better. It's just making them more miserable, depressed, suicidal, and furious. Totally pointless unless the mods are sadists who like to torture incels or masochists who love wallowing in misery.

Is that even a concern? I think op is a 6/10 and knows he might get a gf soon.

High IQ. There should be a special section for success stories moderated to keep out non former incels. The no bragging argument is because it will make incels feel like shit that you are having success with women while they are not. I believe this is reasonable.

However, if there were a separate Success Stories forum then anyone who might feel like shit hearing a success story could just avoid it, real simple. The only guys on there would be incels, etc. who were not offended by success stories.

The banning of even success stories turns this place into a Hellish den of misery where all you can talk about is all the shitty things that happen to you and your fellow incels. The whole site is literal suicide fuel for that reason alone.

It's just stupid, no reason to have a site dedicated to nothing but the most nihilistic pessimism. That's not making one incel feel better. It's just making them more miserable, depressed, suicidal, and furious. Totally pointless unless the mods are sadists who like to torture incels or masochists who love wallowing in misery.

@seargentincel - Any thoughts?

I know this technically belongs in the suggestions section, but since we're talking about it here already ...

Then you shouldnt be here in the first place. If you want to talk about the blackpill while having a gf you should go on lookism

JFL if you think getting a GF is the hard part.

Nice try keeping the bitch interested and stop her from lusting over other boyz.