Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happens if an incel ascends?

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Disclaimer: I have not ascended and am a loser. This is just me musing.

Are incels that ascend meant to post their success stories on here. I have been wondering why so many 2017cels been banned, perhaps some have scended? If we ascend are we meant leave this site? Where are the ascension success stories?
I want to here about itsover and his story. I still consider JBW SEAcels to be part of the incel community but not celibate.

JFL at anyone who doesn't admit that itsover is a Saint. Using NEETbux to trick and impregnate SEA.
A saint if I ever saw one.

Last edited:
If you ascend you will have a light over your head and hear the "halo game intro music".

You will learn the path of love.
The path of marriage.
The path of hate from your love fucking chad
And the path of divorce.

Then you, young Jedi, you will be a full adult.

If you accend you leave. You can let us know and we will probably congratulate you. But yeah. You kinda have to leave at that point

they can mention through PMs, but theyd still risk getting reported.

if they mention on the forum, theyll get banned.

if they want to be around here, then they have to keep it to themselves (also have the freedom tell others or their friends through PMs, if they decide to).

anyways its best for them to leave

Reminder that the rules allow for black pilled people. If you get laid and you're still blackpilled i'm pretty sure you can stay.

if they want to be around here, then they have to keep it to themselves (also have the freedom tell others or their friends through PMs, if they decide to).

Why ban if they‘ll get cucked within a few days jfl

Are incels that ascend meant to post their success stories on here. I have been wondering why so many 2017cels been banned, perhaps some have scended? If we ascend are we meant leave this site? Where are the ascension success stories?
I want to here about itsover and his story. I still consider JBW SEAcels to be part of the incel community but not celibate.

JFL at anyone who doesn't admit that itsover is a Saint. Using NEETbux to trick and impregnate SEA.
we can't post it or we would get warned

Ask all the fakecels and LARPers.
Yuh got me there. I guess those fucks just wanna give cucktears material and make us look bad

you can always brag about it on other sites, like lookism

It's worse to have fakecels on the site than having openly ascended former incels tbh. It would be reasonable to encourage the ascended one to stay for a while (say a week) and explain how he did it, and then ban him.

It's worse to have fakecels on the site than having openly ascended former incels tbh. It would be reasonable to encourage the ascended one to stay for a while (say a week) and explain how he did it, and then ban him.
We need to know how to ascend from ACTUAL invels. Not normies

We evolve and become demigods among man.
D86B0E4F BA45 4603 9D5D D1743B8A5C27

IF you had sex their is a high chance of getting banned unless you have something unique to offer to the table.

"explain"? do you believe in PUA bullshit or something?

If I somehow managed to ascend, I doubt that it would be a transformative experience with lasting impacts. What goes up must come down, and I am a creature of the gutter. This is perhaps the darkest Blackpill.

Last edited:
Why ban if they‘ll get cucked within a few days jfl
This is what I thought. Even if they do manage to get laid or get in a relationship it will just end in them getting cucked 99% of the time. Foids will always cheat on you when they find a Chad.

Perfect song for incels that ascend

If you accend you leave. You can let us know and we will probably congratulate you. But yeah. You kinda have to leave at that point

I disagree with this. I would continue to post here if I "ascended" and I would hope that others would too. As long as they don't become a bluepilled moron and they continue to hate sluts and modern western culture I don't see any reason why they should leave.

You lose your magical powers and you can never become a saint. Don't do it. You'll lose more than you can ever gain.

"explain"? do you believe in PUA bullshit or something?
Not in PUA but maybe in self-improvement/surgery/locationmaxing etc.

Those who ascend do not have the right to be here any longer. They should either deactivate their account or request a ban

I disagree with this. I would continue to post here if I "ascended" and I would hope that others would too. As long as they don't become a bluepilled moron and they continue to hate sluts and modern western culture I don't see any reason why they should leave.
When you ascend posting here is irrelevant most of the blackpilled doesn't correlate with an ascended being. They just don't match. It's like being a 10/10 on an incel forum that doesn't make any fucking sense only because he knows blackpill information which takes a few days to fully understand.

I truthfully answered the question, and got warned by knajjid for bragging.

It was literally the last thing I intended to do in my post, and was giving my brethern my insights at "ascencion", having mild successes at it so far.

JFL at being "warned" for "bragging" by a prettyboy who had no problems posting his prettyboy face on these boards.
Those who ascend do not have the right to be here any longer. They should either deactivate their account or request a ban

I disagree. Those who ascended can help "redeemable" incels ascend. Why not help some incelbros out ?

Regardless, awesome av boyo.

NUCLEAR WARHEADS, READY TO STRIKE
THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKED, LET'S END IT TONIGHT

@itsOVER was a hero who should not have been banned. He never tricked those Thai girls unless by trick you mean telling them he has no intention to leave Thailand so that they don't try to cuck him only to get to the U.K.

He never led them on or gave them false expectations. Only paid for their ice cream or a small meal and from there was off to the races.

He showed what was possible, did his best to explain and still the people that could've benefitted the most attacked him.

There are two other heroes in this very thread right now who are held back from giving genuinely beneficial advice from their own experiences due to the draconian policies of this site that would rather spread "incel awareness" nonsense over the much needed ways to incel ascendency.

@itsOVER was a hero who should not have been banned. He never tricked those Thai girls unless by trick you mean telling them he has no intention to leave Thailand so that they don't try to cuck him only to get to the U.K.

He never led them on or gave them false expectations. Only paid for their ice cream or a small meal and from there was off to the races.

He showed what was possible, did his best to explain and still the people that could've benefitted the most attacked him.

There are two other heroes in this very thread right now who are held back from giving genuinely beneficial advice from their own experiences due to the draconian policies of this site that would rather spread "incel awareness" nonsense over the much needed ways to incel ascendency.
High IQ. He is a Saint.

If I be luck enough to ascend I will make a thread saying farewell to my friends incels, and let my account be banned, but I will still be around here but only as guest because I like you people.

If you ascend you will have a light over your head and hear the "halo game intro music".

You will learn the path of love.
The path of marriage.
The path of hate from your love fucking chad
And the path of divorce.

Then you, young Jedi, you will be a full adult.

Bullshit, my ex chadlite friend who got laid all the time now doesn’t get it nearly as much. It can get worse again apparently

What is meant by "ascension"? Do you mean get a girlfriend or become Chad?

The former is not possible unless you were never incel to begin with; if it's the ladder, I think it's reasonable for you not to mention/brag about it. That's all.

What is meant by "ascension"? Do you mean get a girlfriend or become Chad?

The former is not possible unless you were never incel to begin with; if it's the ladder, I think it's reasonable for you not to mention/brag about it. That's all.
Having sex is ascension imo.

"Hey guys! Wanna hear my success story ? It's so unreal. So I took out the garbage because my parents forced me to (REEEEEEE) and out of nowhere that cute little girl started to talk me and she gave me her phone number."

"Sup dude; You were right. I"m white and now I'm dating a model tier ethnik. Damn I miss my incel day, she text me every night."

giphy.gif

ascending is just the lowest tier, then there are new levels to ascend to, once you don't care about being incel, if you live or die, about anything, you will ascend