Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What happens after school/college?wat

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What should I prepare for as an incel? I am a studymaxxed incel

At least I dont have to study Chinese
That's Alien

Nothing. If you don't ascend in high school or college, you are basically single for the rest of your life. Dating and romantic relationships past college are dead, and you will only get used by women if you get a job.

A red flag to look out for regarding these circumstances, is that you should know that you're the type of person who gets used by women, once you graduate college and land a decent enough job, and all of a sudden women start to like you, even though you were ignored and rejected by them all throughout high school and college. I know incelibacy is a larger thing than it ever was, but cases such as these happen a lot. I outright refuse to date once I graduate college.

You wageslave and pay taxes to support tyrone's nigglets until youre too useless to provide value for normalfags

Ideally you find a way to cope or ldar and contribute nothing to this cesspit of a society until you rope or ER

Nothing. If you don't ascend in high school or college, you are basically single for the rest of your life. Dating and romantic relationships past college are dead, and you will only get used by women if you get a job.

A red flag to look out for regarding these circumstances, is that you should know that you're the type of person who gets used by women, once you graduate college and land a decent enough job, and all of a sudden women start to like you, even though you were ignored and rejected by them all throughout high school and college. I know incelibacy is a larger thing than it ever was, but cases such as these happen a lot. I outright refuse to date once I graduate college.
What about normies who ascended in HS/college?

Physics exams are hard enough already

You wageslave and pay taxes to support tyrone's nigglets until youre too useless to provide value for normalfags

Ideally you find a way to cope or ldar and contribute nothing to this cesspit of a society until you rope or ER
Based reply

Nothing. You start wageslaving and life becomes monotonous. You’ll no longer be around hundreds of foids everyday like you were in college so chance of ascension plummets. I don’t even know where or how normies find a foid to betabuxx.

Neetmax with parents or welfare or you wageslave until you die welcome to hell

You ( we ) where wronged all our lifes . Yet this shithole expects us to be its and Womans Doormat

kek , we didnt as to be here and like you say , ideally just contribute nothing to this shit .

What should I prepare for as an incel? I am a studymaxxed incel
everyone ignores you and you are sent into a lonely wilderness where you literally have to invent a new wheel to be noticed.

otherwise you will wage slave as a corporate wheel for eternity

ohhhhh this only occurs if you are sub 4 looks

everyone else is fine and having fun

bbbbbbbbut at your expense

your welcome for the advice

come back to me in a decade if this is not your experience

I refuse to make any effort