Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to your bully (or bullies)?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In middle school there was one kid that bullied me a lot. He was the typical kid with parents that didn't give a fuck about him so he was in the street with drug addicts and thugs, in facebook he used to post a lot of photos with guys that looked like Latin Kings or Mara Salvatrucha kek. He hasn't upgraded his facebook in 3 years and I can't find him in any social network, maybe he's in prison or dead... It would be life fuel :feelsgah::lul:

My other bullies had normal and nice lifes :feelsrope:

He fucked my oniti and is still her boyfriend since 4 years afer cheating on her with atleast 3 girls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Expelled from school or addicted to drugs.

None of my bullies actually became successful in the traditional sense

In elementary school I was bullied a lot and middle school was worse because they came to the same one and the were new ones.

The worst one broke my glasses in middle school and last time I saw him which was when I was in Highschool one day (he goes to a different one) he was hanging out with thugs.

The others are normies and they are living normie lives.

i don't know and I don't want to know, i'm never going to google his name

He fucked my oniti and is still her boyfriend since 4 years afer cheating on her with atleast 3 girls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Legit ER fuel. Glad you found a way to cope.

Most ended up with shit low-pay slave jobs and fat wives. A few ended up in jail. They're shit, I'm shit, 99% of people born in my desolate area are shit.

Saw one driving around recently in big expensive truck

I think most bullies will do well financially since they have the confidence of belittling others their whole lives and getting away with it, business they have no issues taking advantage of others.

Most ended up with shit low-pay slave jobs and fat wives. A few ended up in jail. They're shit, I'm shit, 99% of people born in my desolate area are shit.

his gf died (there is no funeral or grave information online, i looked up everywhere)
now he got a new gf and they traveled to india togther
he shaved his head and made a weird ugly haircut, i assume he did that because he is balding
he tries to be a cool stoner now dressed with rags and shit lol

dead by my blade!

In the Ocean never to be found again :)

I was bullied at first but I learned to make fun of myself. It’s real easy

I don't know and I don't really want to know but they are richfags to begin with, so they're already secured in their lives in this corrupt cuntry, I know my main bully (nigger) is a fucking engineer (while I am a fucking jobless engineer) and has a girlfriend (richfag too) who also bullied me back on 2nd grade by throwing her food into my lunch because she said her food looks like shit, and what do you know about this bitch? this fucking cunt is a flight attendant

JFL at this world, society rewards evil like bullies. just world fallacy I hope they suffer for eternity

Last edited:
I had a bully in first grade, but I kicked him in the knee and got sent to the principal’s office. If you are getting bullied and not doing anything you are a cuck.

If someone physically bullied me now, I would either fight them on the spot or buy a knife if they were a lot bigger than me.
Lmfaoooo you are a true warriorcel

Dead, cucked, or incel like me, I never had Chad bullies.

Probably all doing great because there is no fucking justice in the world

Well it stops the bullying, if you’re gonna sit there and do nothing that is more of a cucked thing to do
Really? Do nothing is more cucked than humiliate yourself for the normies? They literally won and put you in a lower position and you gladly accepted, sorry mate do that is cucked as fuck

Expelled from school or addicted to drugs.

None of my bullies actually became successful in the traditional sense
This, they weren't successful in life... but they were VERY successful with women.

He is in the army because he is too dumb to get some education

I wouldn't be complete until I've compelled you to prove to her anonymously that he has done so. He's a chad so it won't hurt him much nor affect his social status, but at least you can have something over.

well my bullies have gfs they do pretty well and im neet without education xD

Most of them are normies, one of them is a high-tier normie

This.
Even they have a shitty life, they had prime sluts.

I never had any long term bullies, occasionally someone would fuck with me but I would just bear it like a cuck. I was always an ogre, and remarkably few people fucked with me.