Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what happened to this forum XD

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
you now are allowing non-incels blatantly :lul::lul: and letting them conduct their research on incels

(who are obviously part of that quizz the owners of this site were trying to push by pm'ing to everyone)

if you're a real incel on this forum who's sincere , you're nothing more than a lab rat to conduct experience on and get information from not even in your own space you can claim it's yours

if this is your only cope as an incel then it's over find a better place

over 3 years this was predicted , no wonder older users left

making an account again last year was a big mistake , enjoy being a part of an experiment inkcels

Yeah I will be leaving if this doesn’t end up getting removed. If I want to post on a forum with foids I can go to literally anywhere else on the internet. At least they won’t just use me to gather data for Swansea bluepill university to publish a hit piece on incels

They should just end their misery and hand over the forum to @iamsubhuman and me.

Prepare to emigrate elsewhere

Yeah I will be leaving if this doesn’t end up getting removed. If I want to post on a forum with foids I can go to literally anywhere else on the internet. At least they won’t just use me to gather data for Swansea bluepill university to publish a hit piece on incels
2 years ago when sargent got exposed , things were ''hidden'' or at least people jokes about it , now not only glowies got lazier but they straight up are making accounts , at this point i hope this site is filled with trannies , fags and toilets just to mess with their progress

Mods really thought they could make this big of a decision with a poll that GrAY's can vote on and half of the users didn't even know was being held. This is genuinely hilarious. If they don't adress this soon pure pandemonium will break out.

Same im going to leave too

It's so beyond over for us, even on a incel forum :kys:

:yes:

Mods really thought they could make this big of a decision with a poll that GrAY's can vote on and half of the users didn't even know was being held. This is genuinely hilarious. If they don't adress this soon pure pandemonium will break out.
this site no longer needs mods as it no longer serves the purpose it was initially created for

tbh i would like to see this feature for more time just for fun and trolling normies, just for 2 or 3 days to spam "kys" or "fuck off faggot"

this "ask incel" section is more fun than ID and the lounge

MY SINCERE AND DEEP CONDOLENCES TO OLD USERS WHO WASTED THEIR TIME ON A DEAD CAUSE .
YOU'RE 100+ DAYS ON THIS FORUM HAVE BEEN WASTED.

tbh i would like to see this feature for more time just for fun and trolling normies

I don't , this site is pointless anyway , any blackpill has been made , the site have been recycling same shit since 2020
it's just water wet posts and zoomer niggerism

if you value your time and your wellbeing and you're an inky it's time to leave

Whats the matter, don't like having bluepillers fuck with your only forum

tbh i would like to see this feature for more time just for fun and trolling normies, just for 2 or 3 days to spam "kys" or "fuck off faggot"

I got banned from replying cause I called a guy faggot

over i just got here and its already fucked

I'm usually the first to bitch but mods are doing a good job actually

yep. no different than a reddit normie community now

What are the sites we can retreat to? Any non-infiltrated discords? Anything?

too many illegals on this site. They need to be deported.

Not that bad tbh. It’s still segregated, and it’s better they do it openly than try to “ infiltrate” a public forum like they would before

at this point i hope this site is filled with trannies , fags and toilets just to mess with their progress
>Thinking it already isn't

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston.gif