Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to these users?

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
@theultimate341 @FeminismsCancer

Both high post counts. One day they just dissapeared without saying good bye , Just left

Don’t know they haven’t posted since i joined

@theultimate341 avi is Based

ascended or roped

@2340922 scared them away

Hopfuly they didn't fall for the tranny trap .

Roped, arrested by FBI or ascended

Damn no one 2017/18cel that knew them

They have nice avis

Probably roped

No idea if they will come back

@FeminismsCancer found himself a tight filly in heat, but she was so excited for dick she kicked a hole in him.

Part of the reason i took interest in them. Avi halo is real
The anime halo is too powerful. @Yerberito It makes me unconscious to think that everything he writes is tender, just because of his avi.

The anime halo is too powerful. @Yerberito It makes me unconscious to think that everything he writes is tender, just because of his avi.
he has a nice avi tbh
I like yours too

shit i thought it was just a joke about him doxxing people, so he's really collecting infos about the users :feelstrash:
I think the same at the beginning. It is not.

They are slaying somewhere else :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

They both used Discord for a while after quitting .co @theultimate341 has a low t girly voice. @FeminismsCancer was a horse fucker, who had a fetish for curry women. He told people his stories on how he went a farm at night and licked horse pussy.

Probably ascended

They both used Discord for a while after quitting .co @theultimate341 has a low t girly voice. @FeminismsCancer was a horse fucker, who had a fetish for curry women. He told people his stories on how he went a farm at night and licked horse pussy.
Interesting tbh and jfl at feminismscancer

either ascended, roped, got bored of larping, legal trouble, or just done with incel stuff

Dead (I suspect that one of them was murdered because he is from Michigan, most likely Detroit), or ascension.

@2340922 You’re big gay!
Imma pull up to you house with ak 47 and stones nigga
After we’re done, he’ll just be another faggot flung off a roof inshallah

Both weeb pfps as well, it's over for weebcelz

They made there own website, i think the site is gone now though.

st. bo2cel claimed their souls

Post maxxers are almost always fakecels