Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to the homeboy Colvin?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Last year when I joined every single other thread was made by this MF with a pfp of Jerry and then one day he vanished without even a trace and I always wonder what happened and no one has an actual explanation since all of you were greycels like me.

Him and bummerdrummer both ascended to the inceldom afterlife.

Wasn't he a fakecel or something? i don't remember

Banned for trolling.

Wasn't he a fakecel or something? i don't remember
I wouldn't consider a normie looking person a fakecel. IMO they have to be genuinely attractive to meet that criteria.

Went to incelhalla

I wouldn't consider a normie looking person a fakecel. IMO they have to be genuinely attractive to meet that criteria.
Normies are not supossed to be here, we're below them.

He exposed himself as a larper I believe. Claims he was actually a goodlooking volcel/fakecel who faked his pics to appear subhuman while being tyrone IRL.

He claimed he was doing large amounts of approaches when in reality he never tried. He didn't get laid though, he claimed to be a volcel but tbh I'm not sure if I'd use that term. I don't know what term exists for those who don't approach.

Fakecel trolling faggot
Nothing of value was lost

What if they are virgins with no experience.
Normies can get laid, they only need to do social stuff. Meanwhile as a below average dude no ammount of effort will save you, even if it does it's a downhill battle.

Normies can get laid, they only need to do social stuff. Meanwhile as a below average dude no ammount of effort will save you, even if it does it's a downhill battle.
It's hard to get a start if you have no connections, most Normie cliques are exclusive and hard to join.

He had the tiniest cock

It's hard to get a start if you have no connections, most Normie cliques are exclusive and hard to join.

Yea this. Cold approach doesn’t work and warm approach barely works.

Normies fucking hate me. That’s a Truecel trait boyo. Over