Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to the currycel who got r/incels banned?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
The guy who was advising someone to castrate his roommate which finally got the sub nuked. Has he been arrested? Is he on here?

That isn't why the sub got banned. We got banned because of the hashtag private till 2018 thing. The admins wanted us to be publicly shamed.

we got banned because /r/incels was getting too popular and reddit didn't like the bad press.

And no ad revenue from being private.

That was curry budur if i can remember, he have an account here.

JovanD said:
And no ad revenue from being private.

soon enough japanese start-ups will start to target incel websites with their robowaifu products and all incel-related outlets will start to flourish. we'll take over, screencap this

retarded_dumbshit said:
we got banned because /r/incels was getting too popular and reddit didn't like the bad press.

Zielony4 said:
That isn't why the sub got banned. We got banned because of the hashtag private till 2018 thing. The admins wanted us to be publicly shamed.

I don't remember the latest campaign to go private. To be honest i think we probably should have gone and stayed private. a few months ago It might have given us the chance to keep the worst of the trolling and excesses down and made it harder for r/cucktears to stalk and harass us.

I'm fairly sure whoever it was who posted that was a false flag troll from r/cucktears or maybe even a reddit admin who wanted a justification. If it was the admins then the currycel who said that may have even been edited by u/spez like what happened on r/the_donald. In any case they wanted us gone because we were just dropping mega black pills on normies to much. The nuclear black pill we created got to the front page courtesy of r/cringe_anarchy if i remember right. I think that probably brought us to the top of the admins list to deal with. Now that we're out of the way. r/theredpill will be next probably followed by r/the_donald in preparation for Hillary 2020 next year.

NegroKing said:
The guy who was advising someone to castrate his roommate which finally got the sub nuked. Has he been arrested? Is he on here?

Yup I am here, coping.

chudur-budur said:
NegroKing said:
The guy who was advising someone to castrate his roommate which finally got the sub nuked. Has he been arrested? Is he on here?
Yup I am here, coping.

Hi Chudur. While we don't agree on many things, it's good to see you here.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Hi Chudur. While we don't agree on many things, it's good to see you here.

Sure man, good to see ya too!