Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to the currycel who got r/incels banned?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
The guy who was advising someone to castrate his roommate which finally got the sub nuked. Has he been arrested? Is he on here?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
That isn't why the sub got banned. We got banned because of the hashtag private till 2018 thing. The admins wanted us to be publicly shamed.

retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
★★
1d 5h 22m
we got banned because /r/incels was getting too popular and reddit didn't like the bad press.

J

JovanD

Banned
-
1h 28m
And no ad revenue from being private.

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
That was curry budur if i can remember, he have an account here.

O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
JovanD said:
And no ad revenue from being private.

soon enough japanese start-ups will start to target incel websites with their robowaifu products and all incel-related outlets will start to flourish. we'll take over, screencap this

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
retarded_dumbshit said:
we got banned because /r/incels was getting too popular and reddit didn't like the bad press.

Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
20d 4h 31m
Zielony4 said:
That isn't why the sub got banned. We got banned because of the hashtag private till 2018 thing. The admins wanted us to be publicly shamed.

I don't remember the latest campaign to go private. To be honest i think we probably should have gone and stayed private. a few months ago It might have given us the chance to keep the worst of the trolling and excesses down and made it harder for r/cucktears to stalk and harass us.

I'm fairly sure whoever it was who posted that was a false flag troll from r/cucktears or maybe even a reddit admin who wanted a justification. If it was the admins then the currycel who said that may have even been edited by u/spez like what happened on r/the_donald. In any case they wanted us gone because we were just dropping mega black pills on normies to much. The nuclear black pill we created got to the front page courtesy of r/cringe_anarchy if i remember right. I think that probably brought us to the top of the admins list to deal with. Now that we're out of the way. r/theredpill will be next probably followed by r/the_donald in preparation for Hillary 2020 next year.

Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
67d 15m
NegroKing said:
The guy who was advising someone to castrate his roommate which finally got the sub nuked. Has he been arrested? Is he on here?

Yup I am here, coping.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 19h 36m
chudur-budur said:
NegroKing said:
The guy who was advising someone to castrate his roommate which finally got the sub nuked. Has he been arrested? Is he on here?
Yup I am here, coping.

Hi Chudur. While we don't agree on many things, it's good to see you here.

Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
67d 15m
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Hi Chudur. While we don't agree on many things, it's good to see you here.

Sure man, good to see ya too!