Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Happened to that Ugly Currycel Dr. JackVille?? Boy Was Ugly as Fuck

L

Lestat

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
391
Online
0
Where did he go?
I remember him posted his ugly curry mog all over reddit asking for
validation. He cudnt take it that he was a Dr. and still a huge incel ahahahahah
Its OVER for Curries.
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 46m
Link me his mug
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,495
Online
63d 19h 36m
Can confirm, am browncel and I just posted a thread about how it's over for me and sent me into a depression for the rest of the day.
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
931
Online
45m
Lestat said:
Where did he go?
I remember him posted his ugly curry mog all over reddit asking for
validation. He cudnt take it that he was a Dr. and still a huge incel ahahahahah
Its OVER for Curries.

His autism was pure content. I remember making a BBC Themed meme out of him. Good times...
 
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,332
Online
67d 15m
Lestat said:
Where did he go?
I remember him posted his ugly curry mog all over reddit asking for
validation. He cudnt take it that he was a Dr. and still a huge incel ahahahahah
Its OVER for Curries.

He was last seen 25 days ago.

https://www.reddit.com/user/jackville07


Anonymous said:
His autism was pure content. I remember making a BBC Themed meme out of him. Good times...

Do you have a copy of that meme ?
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
931
Online
45m
chudur-budur said:
He was last seen 25 days ago.

https://www.reddit.com/user/jackville07



Do you have a copy of that meme ?



Unfortunately, I don't, but an oldcel would remember. I had it saved on my previous phone that is now defunct/bricked. If you have his shitty jpeg, I can do it once more lel
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top