Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to itsOver and the foids he impregnated?

Monogamist

Monogamist

Nice Guy
-
I've heard the sister of one of the pregnant foids broke his arm? Any more stories? Is he still in Thailand?

Here's a chatlog I found of when the 17 year old bracesfoid caught him cheating with another foid.
img_2357-png.26622

img_2358-png.26623

Later the foid forgave him and wanted him to come back.

Honestly I think itsOver is an asshole and deserves to be killed by an angry cucked father.

I'd like to see more though.

Last edited:
why is he an asshole ?

st. @itsOVER is the jeremy meeks of JBW

i really wish the mods will unban him already.

How did he get his arm broken by a foid? Was she an MMA fighter or something?

Hes going to Russia to get sent his own way now.

I have respect for any male who abandons his children

White guys fuck self-hating deathnik whores and then ridicule them. Lifefuel tbh. @itsOVER

Who is he? I don't know him

I hope he get hit by a truck and die in pain. I have zero respect for sexhavers

A bunch of little Elliot’s that will post here in a decade or two

Is he English?

He needs to die of multiple cancers, filthy scum.

@itsOVER has 3 kids and he all abandoned them, he's still slaying in SEA and he doesn't give a shit.

his kids will kill him one day

This pic might prove the broken arm theory.
20180801_215215.jpg

Anyone know more about what happened?

White Incel : goes to SEA : Problem Solved
Asian Incel : goes to Afterlife : Problem Solved

why is he an asshole ?
Because he knows he's only getting laid cuz he's White and that these whores are just as hypergamous as any western roastie, it just happens to work in his favor.
If you became Chad tomorrow you would be an asshole too, just as a result of knowing that whores are only after you because of your looks.

I remember he was posting rants about how you should never work and contribute to society as an incel before he got banned. Based guy tbh, never gave up the blackpill even after his "ascension".

White Incel : goes to SEA : Problem Solved
Asian Incel : goes to Afterlife : Problem Solved
its africa for ricecels now

:lul::lul::lul:@the broken English.

LOL man city shirt.

Also did he have a hair transplant?

I was going to say this, im 100% certain he did and talked about it at one point. Certainly looks like he did judging from old photos where he was visibly norwooding. Hairline looks pretty solid in recent photos with asian checks.

I was going to say this, im 100% certain he did and talked about it at one point. Certainly looks like he did judging from old photos where he was visibly norwooding. Hairline looks pretty solid in recent photos with asian checks.

Yeah I was wondering how his hair changed like that. His doctor did a great job. Hopefully one day I can get results like that too.

he was a piece of shit uk fakecel who used uk benefits to fuel his fuucking thai fuckfest. also he cheated on his female , no better than normalite scum.

complete degenerate good riddance.

What a fakecel POS. He went to SEA to experience what it's like to be a retarded Chad and the foids

were dumb enough t- oh never mind he was always Chad. Zero sympathy, if you can get a real world relationship anywhere you are volcel at best and a needy Chad at worst.

LOL man city shirt.

Also did he have a hair transplant?
Yes.

What a fakecel POS. He went to SEA to experience what it's like to be a retarded Chad and the foids

were dumb enough t- oh never mind he was always Chad. Zero sympathy, if you can get a real world relationship anywhere you are volcel at best and a needy Chad at worst.
I wouldn't call him a chad but people used to cope saying that he was sub4. He looks improved a lot after droping a lot of weight. 6/10, 6.5/10 IMO. Which is pretty good for a white guy.

he was a piece of shit uk fakecel who used uk benefits to fuel his fuucking thai fuckfest. also he cheated on his female , no better than normalite scum.

complete degenerate good riddance.
+1

@itsOVER is based as fuck. Truly defining how incels should live their lives - locationmax, looksmax, NEETmax then take revenge on society by making multiple foids pregnant with your subhuman seed.

JFL @ incels who want to contribute to society.

@itsOVER is based as fuck. Truly defining how incels should live their lives - locationmax, looksmax, NEETmax then take revenge on society by making multiple foids pregnant with your subhuman seed.

JFL @ incels who want to contribute to society.
this. he was based and is a legend. never shouldve been banned.

Fortunately his offspring is in SEA, and not the West, so instead of going ER they'll become pop stars and fashion models.

I really want to see how the parents of the impregnated foids reacted.

Female tier life, hedonists deserve to be forced to suck manatee dick