Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happened to General Alek?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
I used to see him here all the time and now I don't see him anymore. What happened?

I’ve seen him on neets.net now.

i liked him at first but then i noticed everyone here thought he was an annoying nigger + likely infiltrator

he has migrated to neets kek

@DarkStarDown tell this kid

@proudweeb didnt you ban that nigga like 10 times :feelskek:

who tf migrates from here to NEETs.net. You can’t openly support rape there

i liked him at first but then i noticed everyone here thought he was an annoying nigger + likely infiltrator

he has migrated to neets kek

@DarkStarDown tell this kid
Oh boy, is this a story...........

But basically, he was extremely sus: He was either some infiltrator, LARP, or very likely fed.

He kept getting warned & was hardbanned twice, yet somehow came back, and only adds to the theory he was a fed more.

He definitely has to be one of the most disliked and/or controversial users in recent years: I remember once @based_meme made a thread(which I was @ in) claiming General Alek was a foid, and it turned into a 5-7 page war zone.

Oh boy, is this a story...........

But basically, he was extremely sus: He was either some infiltrator, LARP, or very likely fed.

He kept getting warned & was hardbanned twice, yet somehow came back, and only adds to the theory he was a fed more.

He definitely has to be one of the most disliked and/or controversial users in recent years: I remember once @based_meme made a thread(which I was @ in) claiming General Alek was a foid, and it turned into a 5-7 page war zone.
Damn I can't believe I missed it

Eh, it had some humor to it all but it was all annoying tbh.

Also, from which side are you White?
Can't believe he may have been a infiltrator. He had a shit ton of post front what I can remember

My mom side lmaoo.
kek, yet I would get berated just for stating the fact that White women aren't as loyal as many think they are.

In fact, statistics show twice as many BMWF couples exist than WMBF.

kek, yet I would get berated just for stating the fact that White women aren't as loyal as many think they are.

In fact, statistics show twice as many BMWF couples exist than WMBF.
Brootal stat

Brootal stat
Yup.

I will be fair though, most of the BMWF couples I've seen have been with lower-tier white foids, but then how do you think that would make a sub-5 white feel? I've seen maybe one WMBF couple though, and he was a Wigger.

Yup.

I will be fair though, most of the BMWF couples I've seen have been with lower-tier white foids, but then how do you think that would make a sub-5 white feel? I've seen maybe one WMBF couple though, and he was a Wigger.
Yeah I have noticed whenever there is a thugmaxxed black guy are with a white girl they are usually Hella ghetto

In all honesty it was a joke thread to get a rise out of him. I didn't really think the user was a she, just someone who posted like a boomer new to the internet pretending to be an edgy ER worshipper.

In all honesty it was a joke thread to get a rise out of him. I didn't really think the user was a she, just someone who posted like a boomer new to the internet pretending to be an edgy ER worshipper.
Kek my autism makes it hard to notice jfl.

He was probably a fed though.

banned cause he was a retarded glowie