Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to bestgore?

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Anyone know what happen?

Holy fucking fuck. This is the last fucking straw, must be those SJW that want to create a safe lunatic sandbox of the internet.

I’ve heard that New Zealand sues everyone who publicly shares the cool video that the Mosque Shooter filmed. I’ve watched it and can confirm it’s dope. Must’ve happened to bestgore, since I was watching it there. Imagine saying that people are free when you’re not allowed to share a simple video of a guy playing CoD in real life.

Holy fucking fuck. This is the last fucking straw, must be those SJW that want to create a safe lunatic sandbox of the internet.

I’ve heard that New Zealand sues everyone who publicly shares the cool video that the Mosque Shooter filmed. I’ve watched it and can confirm it’s dope. Must’ve happened to bestgore, since I was watching it there. Imagine saying that people are free when you’re not allowed to share a simple video of a guy playing CoD in real life.
I honestly don't see how taking down a site that is only visible if you search for it is beneficial to anyone.

Animal%2Bgif%2B00442.gif

Noting, just another website getting taken down, soon there will no uncucked website left.
Found the real reason here. Apparently the guy is moving onto greener pastures.

Heres a link if you're interested.

As of November 15, 2020, the website is no longer up as Marek, its founder and administrator, has focused his attention on other interests. On November 17, 2020, when asked in the comment section on BestGore.com's lbry.tv site whether BestGore.com is down and if it will be permanently, Mark Marek replied, "Most likely permanently"

smh at this point they're just making the internet cucked and boring just for the sake of it. Bestgore isn't even "misogynistic" or anything JFL.

I think this was forcefully done 100% and it’s so obvious. If he really didn’t want it, he should’ve sold it or moved it to another person. Probably a laws agency did this, Canada is known as soyland.

smh at this point they're just making the internet cucked and boring just for the sake of it. Bestgore isn't even "misogynistic" or anything JFL.
It actually was "misogynistic", it had a lot of based articles about hypergamy and gynocentrism

Noting, just another website getting taken down, soon there will no uncucked website left.
It was a trashy gore site. I'm glad they banned i

You sound so disgusting. A shooter killing innocent people is dope? I'm done
@Azaylias what do you think about the shootings?

FUCK JEWS taking away all cope left

It was a trashy gore site. I'm glad they banned
People shouldn't have the freedom to decide what they want to watch or not?

If anyone's looking for a good alternative, I'd have to recommend hoodsite.com. It's good plenty of different categories depending on your tastes such as cartel, suicides or accidents. Consider it a favour from one gore enjoyer to another.

If anyone's looking for a good alternative, I'd have to recommend hoodsite.com. It's good plenty of different categories depending on your tastes such as cartel, suicides or accidents. Consider it a favour from one gore enjoyer to another.
I switched over recently. Its more vanilla than bestgore, but its all we've got now.

For the record, i didn't watch bestgore for the reason most sick fucks do. I merely liked being brought back to reality and educated on how gruesome the human world is.

I switched over recently. Its more vanilla than bestgore, but its all we've got now.

For the record, i didn't watch bestgore for the reason most sick fucks do. I merely liked being brought back to reality and educated on how gruesome the human world is.
"more vanilla"
Have you seen the shit in the Cartel category? I saw a video of a man's face getting peeled off and they just left him there while they filmed him moaning in pain. I've seen a women getting all of her limbs hacked off with a blunt machete and after they finished she was still alive.
Maybe that's the case if you only browse the home page, but they've got a lot of fucked up stuff I guarantee you.

"more vanilla"
Have you seen the shit in the Cartel category? I saw a video of a man's face getting peeled off and they just left him there while they filmed him moaning in pain. I've seen a women getting all of her limbs hacked off with a blunt machete and after they finished she was still alive.
Maybe that's the case if you only browse the home page, but they've got a lot of fucked up stuff I guarantee you.
More vanilla in comparison to bestgore is what I'm saying.

But yeah its got some good hits. Surprised its not down as well

for me it was that and to desensitize myself from feeling empathy

All our freedoms disappear

I had some pretty dope copes on that site jfl, hopefully they bring it back up. Hoodsite doesn't have nearly as much quality vids :feelsbadman: