Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to all the old posters?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
What happens to all the 2017 posters on incels.is? If I go back to a bunch of older threads from that era most of the people seem to be banned. A lot of the banned people weren't even obnoxious or annoying.

This should probably be in off topic. Anyway. I cant answer your question though cause I dont know. I know tellem T got banned for race bait tho

The longer / more you post the more like you are to slip up and get banned.

This should probably be in off topic. Anyway. I cant answer your question though cause I dont know. I know tellem T got banned for race bait tho
What exactly did he do?

Does anyone know what happened to Kylo?
What exactly did he do?
Tellem is a Turbo-Tyrone LARPer and a super-elaborate troll, it was only a matter of time before he got banned tbh tbh

well they ascended

The fakecels got found out and got banned.

Nov8cel reporting in

trying to improve my life

What happend to @Fullofhate ??? why did they banned him?

What happens to all the 2017 posters on incels.is? If I go back to a bunch of older threads from that era most of the people seem to be banned. A lot of the banned people weren't even obnoxious or annoying.
we can't post/are afraid to post interesting stuff or are banned already because the mods here are insane and warn/ban anything remotely interesting resembling bragging/sucess

we can't post/are afraid to post interesting stuff or are banned already because the mods here are insane and warn/ban anything remotely interesting resembling bragging/sucess

on the upside, every board / forum in existence would have banned me by now for dropping so many blackpills and talking about how hopeless life is for a non-chad

Not trying to complain too much, but I got a warning for making a joke about mogging some normie who was being called a Chad.

more people are leaving now bc retards from lookism are taking over

Site gets boring after a while

Well I'm fairly new here but in many online communities and forums I've posted on over the years the topics tend to go full circle on a rinse and repeat cycle, it gets old after a while. Also having a profile attached to your person allows people to be petty and build a bias against you, that's why I still use places were you don't need an identity to post.

They all got purged

Frauds most are fakecels to begin with

They asked cucktears for forgiveness and it was granted.

If they're old (as in age) and stop posting, then I always wonder if they've killed themselves.

Well I'm fairly new here but in many online communities and forums I've posted on over the years the topics tend to go full circle on a rinse and repeat cycle, it gets old after a while. Also having a profile attached to your person allows people to be petty and build a bias against you, that's why I still use places were you don't need an identity to post.
You can be everything here dosnt matter
Ofc if you fucked and start to brag you get banned

more people are leaving now bc retards from lookism are taking over

I will not allow this to happen. I will go full emperor lelouch tier tyrant if that is what is required to prevent this from happening.

Plastic Surgery, Suicide, Extreme LDAR/Coping... those are my guesses.

I will not allow this to happen. I will go full emperor lelouch tier tyrant if that is what is required to prevent this from happening.

You're the mod we need. Not deserve.

2017 posters were the best posters :feelsbadman::feelscry:

maycelsandjunecels.me

Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

Don't let them win
I don't care just don't let those lookism retards take over here

Ascension :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh: The other kind :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: or trouble :feelzez::feelsbaton:.

Lots banned for fakeceldom, others requested it, some are just inactive.

JFL @ any normie infiltrators trying to push the mods to allow MORE bragging. If they adjust the bragging rule to allow normies to do it even more i'm out immediately.

In offtopic away from the fresh meat, banned, or ascended, or left for one reason or another.

The thing about postmaxxing is that you actually have to produce content, otherwise it's just ridiculous.
Got plenty of good content. Reference my untold stories (racial satirical case studies)

Got plenty of good content. Reference my untold stories (racial satirical case studies)
Those were like your five first posts. The bulk of your messages is either "High IQ", "Low IQ", "mogs me", defending against someone calling you a LARPer and telling people that your first posts were good.

Those were like your five first posts. The bulk of your messages is either "High IQ", "Low IQ", "mogs me", defending against someone calling you a LARPer and telling people that your first posts were good.
:lul::lul:
I yield to that.