Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to AbsolutelyBrutal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
What happened to @AbsolutelyBrutal ? He hasn't been active for a while now. Does anyone know?

Hope he is doing Ok and at peace. Wish him the best tbh.

IDk.
Yeah, he's been inactive.
I wonder what's up

He was depressed and killed himself because of the dravodian

He joined in March of 2021, he is literally a nobody, his existence doesn't concern me
Ok. But you do not have to say it like that. I joined in Feb of 2021, I am a literally nobody as well. Join date doesn't determine anyone's status or anything like that. Everyone here is a literal nobody except a few statusmaxxed users. We are all in the same boat. More or less.

Ok. But you do not have to say it like that. I joined in Feb of 2021, I am a literally nobody as well. Join date doesn't determine anyone's status or anything like that. Everyone here is a literal nobody except a few statusmaxxed users. We are all in the same boat. More or less.
@Weeb25 I understand what you ment about this situation now

@Weeb25 I understand what you ment about this situation now
What does that mean? Why does everything have to be a cryptic code?

Can you please express what you think about the situation?

What does that mean? Why does everything have to be a cryptic code?

Can you please express what you think about the situation?
The dravodian fools roll of the dice, maybe we can chat in pm and I will explain

Maybe he got bored of larping on a losers forum like 99.9% of new joiners do after few months? Jfl who knows. Most people here are fakecels anyway, join date is a good way to filter through people because only the most dedicated larpers and delusionalcels will keep larping for years to come most just get bored and leave.

Maybe he got bored of larping on a losers forum like 99.9% of new joiners do after few months? Jfl who knows. Most people here are fakecels anyway, join date is a good way to filter through people because only the most dedicated larpers and delusionalcels will keep larping for years to come most just get bored and leave.
Idk. Could be or couldn't be.

Only 11 days , not that bad

I think he actually died.
Last seen April 18 on my discord server