Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What half-human cutfags will never feel

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
(This last one is particularly brutal)

If the already known catastrophic effects of MGM weren't enough, you also most probably won't feel this specific kind of orgasm (or rather multi-orgasms) due to having had your frenulum mutilated and your ridged band entirely amputated by your local Jew butcher.

Personally, loosing the foreskin is bad enough already since the most pleasurable spots are supposed to be there. Having part of what’s left not having any feeling is also pretty terrible.

For me, masturbation can be summed up as efforts to reach orgasm (and even then, the orgasm is quite supbar). I wish I could savor getting there, but there is just no pleasurable feelings there to enjoy. So I just blindly thrust/move my hand until I get there.

@subhuman @CircumcisedClown

Not clicking that.
Also, I don't give a fuck.
Pleasure by stimulation of the sex organs is degenerate anyways.

I used to get fun of for being uncut in school when I autistically let it be known subtly that I wasn’t cut, I used to think something was wrong with me!

Now that I noticed most Normies just argue and say “women like cut dicks” or “you will have a smelly dick cheese” just goes to show how hard American men are coping to being mutilated.

I used to get fun of for being uncut in school when I autistically let it be known subtly that I wasn’t cut, I used to think something was wrong with me!

Now that I noticed most Normies just argue and say “women like cut dicks” or “you will have a smelly dick cheese” just goes to show how hard American men are coping to being mutilated.
Coping is the American way. Always has been.

I hate this planet, man. How did I get so unlucky?

was over from birth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back