Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What grade did you Fall Behind the Most,. Socially?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Most of us were average starting first grade, so kept up socially, more or less.

By middle school the cliques were established, and your status was cement.

I think I lost the most ground in 7th grade. I stopped being visible physically, so socially I stopped being exposed to the lingo cool talk.

I became a dork, not because I was one, but because my social skills had no way to keep up.

There were a few ugly boys and girls that actually prospered socially. I guess they were jesters.

Which was fortunate for the. They kept up verbally through high school.

I was an outcast by second grade.

Things started turning south in primary itself. But 6th grade is where I became full blown social loser

9th tbh. I was somewhat ok before that but that was when I dropped the ball:feelsrope:

Thinking back to it, I was definitely always lagging behind, even in fucking kindergarten :feelsrope:
Over doesn't begin describing it.

I lost immediately in Kindergarten. I remember the only new people I was able to meet were my new bullies.

I was born autistic. I never stood a chance. :feelsbadman:

7 th grade
This.

7th grade is the last time to easily ascend socially, by getting bigger, being good at sports, and they can tread water verbally.

A lot of boys fall behind right here, who were previously cool.

By ninth grade, you will never catch back up

How aware were you at the time??
At the time itself I wasn't very aware, but I do remember frequent sneers from my class mates.

It's hard to describe, but as a small kid I always felt as if I was in a bubble, isolating myself from the others.

Middle school and high-school