Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What god truly thinks of us and those who are small and ethnic

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
14x20 God
"Yeaahhh I did that" "tbh it was fun seeing those who follow my rules suffer the most Because in the end, you were all comedic reliefs in my story"
"Of course the ones, who emulate Satan will get the glory hahahah, Lucifer and micheal were my favorites gotta be big strong and white to get my repsect teehee"
header-image-e1606798658571-jpg.487763

"You incels figured me out, bad bad subjects of me you are" "you are supposed to obey the bigger subjects that rule over you and destroy your precious dreams, you are supposed to suffer for my enjoyment, praise me the lord who made you follow my commandments and you will shall fuck the 2d wafius hiding behind my realms fog of desires"

Last edited:
bible thumpers gtfo

Like I said all those who exhibit Lucifer, Micheal and Cain traits will be lusted by all of my female ocs I made. Sorry.
14x20 God

Cope, there’s no god

Cope, there’s no god
14x20 God 1

"Because I am too blackpilling or too dissapointing for you" "look at me you inkwel"
"Mad that I gave you a life of suffering? I made you get all da boo-boos and you didn't get my woman ocs?" "Sorry boyo, but that'd be going offscript you are incel and there is no hope for any of you. I designed all women to love tall white barbaric monsters that resemble Cain, Lucifer and micheal." "That's how the story goes"

View attachment 487790
"Because I am too blackpilling or too dissapointing for you" "look at me you inkwel"
"Mad that I gave you a life of suffering? I made you get all da boo-boos and you didn't get my woman ocs?" "Sorry boyo, but that'd be going offscript you are incel and there is no hope for any of you. I designed all women to love tall white barbaric monsters that resemble Cain, Lucifer and micheal." "That's how the story goes"
Thoughts are a result of chemical reactions.

Thoughts are a result of chemical reactions.
"And you will never get pussy" "and no matter how high iq you are you are without a doubt a failure for being on this forum as well as the poster posting this. Keep commenting it's really funny"
"Your chemical reactions in your brain is the result of your soul being trapped in a vessel for oh so long" " you keep obeying me very well without you noticing" "all ethnics are my fecal matter and all midgets will get stomped" "that's the law"
14x20 God 1

"And you will never get pussy" "and no matter how high iq you are you are without a doubt a failure for being on this forum as well as the poster posting this. Keep commenting it's really funny"
"Your chemical reactions in your brain is the result of your soul being trapped in a vessel for oh so long" " you keep obeying me very well without you noticing" "all ethnics are my fecal matter and all midgets will get stomped" "that's the law"
View attachment 487822
So chemical reactions in the brain only happen cause of souls being trapped? Fuck thermodynamics and the science of chemistry I guess.

Like I said all those who exhibit Lucifer, Micheal and Cain traits will be lusted by all of my female ocs I made. Sorry.View attachment 487785
Yep, gotta be tall and white to meet the minimum requirements. After that, also need a 7/10 face to even begin real life.

So chemical reactions in the brain only happen cause of souls being trapped? Fuck thermodynamics and the science of chemistry I guess.
"Because you keep explaining the methods I've made." " Is ma god and you are the loyal little piggy wiggy brown man"
comic-con hq GIF by Kings of Con

I HATE THIS DEITY TO A PASSION WE HAVE TO DESTROY IT!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: HE MOGS US ALL.
Yep, gotta be tall and white to meet the minimum requirements. After that, also need a 7/10 face to even begin real life.
Yes! I declare war on god and the universe :feelsree::feelsree: