Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What girls will do for Chad

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

dpdrcel
-
So my younger brother's 17yo best friend (4 years younger than me) is a Chad and his girlfriend is an absolute Stacy. I'm pretty sure she's underage like him and he showed me pics of her back side in a onesie swimsuit laying on his bed. She looked like an instagram model and was half-naked basically, but I recognized his room. He felt like bragging because he's fascinated by me and thinks I'm this mad scientist character.

But here's the absolute RopeFuel. We don't live in the city, and she actually lives 5 miles away from him. And over the summer she rode her bike those 5 miles almost every day to see him. There's not a real bike lane for those 5 miles so she had to ride her bike along with speeding cars. She put herself in danger and through physical discomfort just to see Chad. A woman will never put herself through so much effort to see you. Not even a 1/10, nevermind a Stacy.

My younger brother told me that story, and also that that is nothing, that she's totally obsessed with his Chad friend. I didn't have the fortitude to ask what else she does for him. I'm sure it would break me.

foids would do everything for Chad

foids would literally play happy wheels to get to a chad

That's the power of Chad. Foids will happily rim Chads asshole after having traveled miles in shit conditions just to see him. There is nothing they wont for for him and he can literally get away with anything.

But if a guy were to do the exact same thing for a girl he likes, he must be some kind of obsessed, creepy, stalker perv.

I got a boner from that first paragraph(srs)

Now I know what they mean by loving is about putting efforts and sacrificing ego

33098 875f673d890db183616573855de6bb41