Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What gets Lost is the Fact that Almost Nobody's Happy

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Don't get me wrong, Incels have it the worst. And I'm not trying to challenge that.

But even some of the Chads and Stacey's I know are depressed. Actually, I just received a message from the biggest "slayer" I knew in high school saying he's extraordinarily depressed. Also, a girl I know who messages me once in a while saying she's depressed too. I could go on and on with a list of depressed good-looking, popular people I know.

Again, their suffering doesn't compare to yours, but it's still there. Anyone with a decent social circle knows what I'm talking about. Everyone is trying to live up to artificial standards. Everyone is being dumped and ditched by people they thought would be loyal "partners". This whole society is messed up and Incels are just one group suffering because of it. Always remember that the more numbers you have, the quicker change will come...

Their version of depression is probably " im just sad today" for real anytime i hear a normie in a relationship or well off in life complaining off depression i just laugh. They dont realise what they have.

Also major LOL at " Female Depression"

Just L O L @ "chad depression".

Women cannot be depressed. This feeling they call "depression" is merely an adverse reaction to their fractured self-actualisation deriving from a lack of Chad dick. They will never know true despair and loneliness before the ages of 50, when their shrivelled, cobweb-invested roasts haven't been inhabited for a lengthy period of time and they come to regret using their limited time on this planet riding the cock carousel.

and Chad depression is an oxymoron.

They can be sad, yes. You can be sad when you have everything actually. It's just a whole another type of sadness. We don't get to experience it at all.
I think it appears in movies a lot. Or other fiction. The exalted hero not being able to find happiness in this world.
Well it's just not about us. We don't have (or get) to experience everything to get sad.

And after all they still have children. I don't get how people can be so selfish.

Even Chads can get depressed but women absolutely can not. Especially not Stacies. They feign depression for attention or out of guilt knowing how privileged they are.

A Stacy I knew was "depressed" because she failed a test in school.
Her solution?
To go on a fuckfest to get cured and later tell everyone about it how much it helped her to get fucked by half a dozen guys in one day.
They're not depressed like we are. Their form of depression is being sad over something they have control over and not being motivated enough to change it, but rather seek some external validation to get "cured" or forget what made them sad in the first place.

We are depressed becasue we can't change the reasons that make us depressed, that define out day to day live.
That is something most of them will never experience.

people have their ups and downs. We only have the second