Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What games have you been playing recently?

• Thread starter DrainGangEnthusiast
  • Start date
DrainGangEnthusiast

DrainGangEnthusiast

Drainer
★★★
Ive been rotting on league of legends killing my mental health :)

What games do you play if any?

age of wonders planetfall

dbz xenoverse 2

elden ring

Play Elite Dangerous: odyssey 10/10 :feelsokman:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Elden Ring before that.

dbz xenoverse 2
Haven't played any weeb games. Are they worth or just cringe?
I know some of the Naruto fighting games weren't very good.

Haven't played any weeb games. Are they worth or just cringe?
I know some of the Naruto fighting games weren't very good.
they aren't worth it if you dont have a lot of time

you have to spend hours making combos to even compete

i spent a whole year figuring out how to use each character in jump force

it took me 4 months to master my main set up which i changed frequently

i remember i was so bad at the game i got bullied into uninstalling it then i came back and was able to beat pro players

None, but I used to play a lot of Hoi4 and EU4 when I had free time

Last edited:
spent a whole year figuring out how to use each character in jump force

it took me 4 months to master my main set up which i changed frequently

i remember i was so bad at the game i got bullied into uninstalling it then i came back and was able to beat pro players
Jesus sounds like a game to rot on. Interesting.

I used to play WoW pvp in 2020 and sounds familiar working hard on mastering a class in pvp is very rewarding.

Has 3 of ‘em, you can do missions like ship to ship combat, trading, exploration, etc..
My kind of game will look into further.
Thanks brother.

None, but I was playing a lot of Hoi4 and EU4 when I had free time
Hoi4 sounds like a big game for someone that doesn't game.
If you don't game regularly what do you do in your free time?

Yoshi's Island. Addictive as all hell, those red coins and flowers and shit.

Jesus sounds like a game to rot on. Interesting.

I used to play WoW pvp in 2020 and sounds familiar working hard on mastering a class in pvp is very rewarding.
also try the disgaea series

you can maxx out all of your units for no reason :feelshmm:

World of Warships
I don't play much tbh, when I was in my teens I rotted a lot with vidya tho

World of Warships
I don't play much tbh, when I was in my teens I rotted a lot with vidya tho
World of warships and games like that are really fun. Takes a bit of time and sometimes a paywall but once you get into it very rewarding. Especially War thunder and World of Tanks.

LA Noire, Oblivion, Manhunt, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Forza Horizon 5

World of warships and games like that are really fun. Takes a bit of time and sometimes a paywall but once you get into it very rewarding. Especially War thunder and World of Tanks.
World of Warships' learning curve is ridiculous. Even if you learn the mechanics, you need to shoot a ton of times and you will still miss. lol
Very fun games tho, and its target audience is more mature.
I don't think it's pay to win. Sure, if you pay you will have a slight edge, but I don't care about that because I'm not going pro. :feelsaww:

LA Noire, Oblivion, Manhunt, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Forza Horizon 5
I've tried the elder scroll games buying them in a bundle but only stuck to Skyrim. Oblivion just wasn't on the same level as Skyrim. This could be because I have the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia for Skyrim but not oblivion.

Had the need for speed games on my ps4 and loved them never got to play forza but looked very good. Enjoyed maxxing out shitty cars to super-car levels of speed.

Pokemon Black and White on the DS was the only Pokemon game i completed and is worth the grind pokemon brings.

Is Manhunt actually fun? I thought that was just a gag game with the aim to get banned in as many countries as possible instead of making a good game.

I don't think it's pay to win
I remember seeing a War Thunder DLC which included a Jet you could use in game for £60. Seemed a bit of a joke.
Glad to hear its mainly F2P. I prefer when games don't force you to pay.

I remember seeing a War Thunder DLC which included a Jet you could use in game for £60. Seemed a bit of a joke.
Glad to hear its mainly F2P. I prefer when games don't force you to pay.
I was talking about WoWs, maybe Thunder sure is P2W :feelsaww:

I've tried the elder scroll games buying them in a bundle but only stuck to Skyrim. Oblivion just wasn't on the same level as Skyrim. This could be because I have the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia for Skyrim but not oblivion.

Had the need for speed games on my ps4 and loved them never got to play forza but looked very good. Enjoyed maxxing out shitty cars to super-car levels of speed.

Pokemon Black and White on the DS was the only Pokemon game i completed and is worth the grind pokemon brings.

Is Manhunt actually fun? I thought that was just a gag game with the aim to get banned in as many countries as possible instead of making a good game.
I don't mind Manhunt. I've been playing 360/PS3 games and older because new games have a lot of wokeness in them. GTA V removed some content because it was offensive to tranny's but you could still fuck and kill hookers if that makes any sense. I played Skyrim so much that I just had to try Oblivion and so far it's good. I don't play new Pokemon games too much change for me. The only reason I got Brilliant Diamond was for nostalgia for Diamond back in what '06? Crystal will go down as my all time favorite. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up for Starfield.

Last edited:
GTA V removed some content because it was offensive to tranny's but you could still fuck and kill hookers if that makes any sense.
I had no idea about this. I always saw GTA as a based games series along with most of what Rockstar do. Its a shame if they are giving in to the woke.
m definitely not getting my hopes up for Starfield.
Seeing how donkey-fucked Fallout 76 was and still is it wouldn't surprise me if Starfield is just as embarrassing.

Destroying my mental health by playing lol

The three last I played: GTA V, Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0, Gran Turismo 2

Solitaire of Windows 7