Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What games do you play

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★
I dont know why but cyberpunk 2077 gives me this special vibe as a loner

And Gta V online is also my favorite

4BE3BD69 B0E5 4718 A7BE F8D3BDB036CF

Gta online and RDR2 for the open online community, warface is a solid FPS, and mother 3 is a phenomenal nintendo rpg that never released in the US (unofficial fan translation) don't have much free time for games now but that's what I've mainly been playing on and off

I dont know why but cyberpunk 2077 gives me this special vibe as a loner

And Gta V online is also my favorite
Cyberpunk was too normie for me. I enjoyed it but your character was always treated as a chad or stacy
and gta online is based but there's basically no story and the grind is insane

I’ve been playing Animal Crossing lately and Pokémon White 1 and 2 as it’s nostalgic for me.

I’ve been playing Animal Crossing lately and Pokémon White 1 and 2 as it’s nostalgic for me.
You play mother?

You play mother?
I just started 1 right as I made my profile to justify my name :feelshaha: but I had been meaning to for some time. Should I play in order or skip straight to 3? since that’s the one I have always heard about.

Anything that is not normie. But if it's normie but good I play

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Doom Eternal

Cyberpunk was too normie for me. I enjoyed it but your character was always treated as a chad or stacy
and gta online is based but there's basically no story and the grind is insane
:feelsokman:

I've been playing Rust lately. As a solo player who roams with a crossbow & pipe shotgun, I play very sneaky to avoid getting destroyed by 5 man squads with AKs.

Earlier today I hid inside a bush next to a crate with just my pipe shotgun and ambushed a kitted-out guy. Blasted the back of his head where the faceplate wasn't protecting him and yoinked all his shit.

I just started 1 right as I made my profile to justify my name :feelshaha: but I had been meaning to for some time. Should I play in order or skip straight to 3? since that’s the one I have always heard about.
Nah bro it's ideally up to you to either play them in chronological order or start from the most well known (EB) and then move on to EBB and mother 3

Nah bro it's ideally up to you to either play them in chronological order or start from the most well known (EB) and then move on to EBB and mother 3
Since I plan on getting a GB Micro/Android with a flash cart, I'll play chronologically on my switch:)soy:) and load up 3 on the Micro/droid. If only cucktendold released them all properly.

I really enjoy playing tf2 community servers, especially randomizer

just finished elden ring, going to do either triangle strategy or strangers of paradise next

I managed to break my addiction to Stardew Valley if only because I decided I finally wanted to go ahead and totally finish Skyrim before Elder Scrolls 6 arrives and my definition of fully finish is getting as many of its main quests and side quests done as humanly possible as well all or at least as many of its achievements as I personally can get on the ol Xbox Series X. :feelsclown:

I upgraded my special edition disc of it to the current Anniversary Edition before I resumed playing my Varg Vikernes character. :feelshaha:

I decided to create Varg as he seemed like someone from the real world that would effortlessly fit into Skyrim’s world and I was right. :feelsthink:

My original Xbox 360 character on the original edition of the game was the pro wrestler Triple H (the long haired version of him) or at least the best I could create a character that looked like him anyway and I felt he suited the game world well at the time because he was increasingly taking his pro wrestling character in a more Conan the Barbarian themed kind of style but overtime I guess I got bored with the game for some reason and quit when I was around level 43. :feelshehe:

Now with Varg I’m at level 50 something and doing great having beaten the main quests of defeating Alduin and leading the Stormcloaks to victory. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I think I developed ADHD from playing too much vidya, I can't even enjoy it anymore now. :fuk::fuk:

i was playing rdr2. i met a foid that was crying for help, took her near railway track stab her multiple time throw her on trackand watched her run over by train. another one was carried away by some thugs, was shouting for my help, i paid no attention and cqrried on riding my horse. there was a nigger foid that was trying to ask me something, i pull a gun did ger dirty on the head.

I don't play video games as much as I used to ask a kid. From time to time, I might play some old Nintendo game on my computer via emulators.