Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what games did u play when u were younger?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I played leaf green pokemon on the vba emulator all the time, then minecraft (hypixel all time), destiny 1, mw3 for a bit, need for speed most wanted, need for speed carbon, i remeber being obsessed with pokemon when i was 13 xD but only the older generation and used to watch the anime all the time

what games did u goys play :p

RuneScape, Tony Hawk games, GTA III, Vice City, but San Andreas was my favorite. Crash Bandicoot and Crash Team Racing

RuneScape, Tony Hawk games, GTA III, Vice City, but San Andreas was my favorite. Crash Bandicoot and Crash Team Racing
ye i also played san andreas, and crash bandicoot on ps2, but it was at afterschool care and stuff. Do u still play osrs? is it worth trying out

MW2, runescape, super mario 64, star fox,
pokemon yellow, rayman, black ops, habbo(lol), animal crossing

MW2, runescape, super mario 64, star fox,
pokemon yellow, rayman, black ops, habbo(lol), animal crossing
habbo? is that the le 4chan prank one? is runescape worth playing now?? im thinking of after taking a break from le animu i will try play those tpye of games

GTA San Andreas and Vice City, Hitman 4, God of War 2, Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Pacific Assault, 1st few Call of Duty games... i could go on tbh.

GTA San Andreas and Vice City, Hitman 4, God of War 2, Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Pacific Assault, 1st few Call of Duty games... i could go on tbh.
nice, i couldnt play much violent games when i was 12 or 13 cos parents, only san andreas

Dynasty warrior 4, Tekken 4 and 5, Morrowind, Scarface, Castlevania, God of war.

Dynasty warrior 4, Tekken 4 and 5, Morrowind, Scarface, Castlevania, God of war.
never heard of dynasty warrior, morrowind, scarface or castlevania ngl

ye i also played san andreas, and crash bandicoot on ps2, but it was at afterschool care and stuff. Do u still play osrs? is it worth trying out
OSRS, on and off... Too lazy to train my account any further because the grind is unlike any other game out there. I made a novelty account that only trained one combat stat (Defense) which took me over 250 hours, back in 2015. Ideal for rotting, though plus It's still VERY popular and worth a shot. I mostly play for nostalgia, logging into RS after school in 2006 to meet up with classmates and friends you made in-game from around the world are some of the best memories I have from when I was a kid. It was really something special

Old PS2 games, except for morrowind.
Sounds nice i will check it out when i have time
OSRS, on and off... Too lazy to train my account any further because the grind is unlike any other game out there. I made a novelty account that only trained one combat stat (Defense) which took me over 250 hours, back in 2015. Ideal for rotting, though plus It's still VERY popular and worth a shot. I mostly play for nostalgia, logging into RS after school in 2006 to meet up with classmates and friends you made in-game from around the world are some of the best memories I have from when I was a kid. It was really something special
lots of truecels played that game, ill probably give it a shot, i've never fully commitde to an mmorpg

loved to play super smash bros and tony hawk on my gamecube .
Also some lord of the rigns turn based game .
Diablo2 was the first game i ever played

Sounds nice i will check it out when i have time
I find them nostalgic, but you probably won’t enjoy them because they’re heavily outdated now. Maybe you might enjoy Scarface the most out of all those. It has quite similar gameplay to gta games, but has slightly different elements to it. Pretty cool to play If you’ve watched the movie too.

Halo, FFX, Yugioh, and Bakugan

DOOM and lots of horror games like Nightripper, Amnesia, Soma, Life After Us, Resident Evil, Five Nights at Freddy's, Granny, Outlast, Alien: Isolation and DDLC

habbo? is that the le 4chan prank one? is runescape worth playing now?? im thinking of after taking a break from le animu i will try play those tpye of games
idk runescape lost its spark for me. used to grind it with a friend its boring playing alone. habbo is some gay chat/game thing

Command and Conquer and Warcraft RTS

Halo, AoE, AoM, some Peter Pan game

Mostly nintendo games, Pokémon emerald, wind waker and Mario sunshine are the most iconic games of my childhood. As a teenager I played a lot of MW3 and BO2 and also Nintendo

Halo, Doom, Quake, Oblivion, Morrowind, Fallout, WoW, Lego Star Wars, Original GTA, Pokemon Red, Thrillville, Sims

Elder scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion and bit of Skyrim), Age of empires 2 and 3, stronghold series, cossacks back to war and alot alot of WoW.

How young? My first games were shitty sega saturn games

Blade blade, mario bros,

Black Ops 2, Halo 4, LEGO Batman, Minecraft, NHL