Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What game you think it's the best but you'll never recommend

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
Fire Emblem 5, is the greatest game ever made that I wouldn't recommend cuz no one will even want to play it anyway lol. It's a difficult game though, but the difficulty is just misunderstood in the community. But still, there are those moments that are so damn daunting and exciting at the same time. No game would capture this feeling ever again. The game felt more like a Death Game like SAW, Squid Game, etc. than a typical Rpg. All of your characters have impressive feats but are prone to death due to your mistakes. You have to lead them to survive all up the end.

Last edited:
Planetside 2

The GBA Hamtaro games

Any older game from the 80s, 90s. Most people don't care about old games because of muh graphics.

I've actually played a bit of Fire Emblem 7 or 8 (can't remember). Planning to play them again.

idk FE7 seems depressing to me.

Kirby series. I love it but others think it's boring

I've actually played a bit of Fire Emblem 7 or 8 (can't remember). Planning to play them again.

idk FE7 seems depressing to me.
lol how is the 7th game depressing???

lol how is the 7th game depressing???
seeing this i just feel attached

kirby is popular enough to be a "chill game" (normies love those)
That's why I only buy retro ones from Japan. It's always fun to keep them away from normies and retarded foids

Signalis

It's one of the best games I've ever played (My last 5 AVIs where all characters from the game) However, I know it's not for everyone. If you're not into anime, survival horror, or artsy games that make no fucking sense without watching an hour-long video, you might not enjoy it.

Signalis

It's one of the best games I've ever played (My last 5 AVIs where all characters from the game) However, I know it's not for everyone. If you're not into anime, survival horror, or artsy games that make no fucking sense without watching an hour-long video, you might not enjoy it.
everyone is into anime rn, and the game produced amount of r34.

everyone is into anime rn
sure a lot of people are. However, survival horror and games with convoluted narratives are a bit more niche. Regardless, I know it's not the type of game a normal nigger who only plays cod and fifa every year is going to like.

sure a lot of people are. However, survival horror and games with convoluted narratives are a bit more niche. Regardless, I know it's not the type of game a normal nigger who only plays cod and fifa every year is going to like.
I dont think survival horror is. Yeah, confusing storylines turn off retards. That's why I adore Killer7 so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back