Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What fun games to play on an emulator ?

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

MESSAGE FOR FEDS EVERYTHING I SAY IS A JOKE.
★★★★
Depends on what you're looking for.

I play a lot of old school games like "Ghost 'n Goblins, Castlevania", etc. on Super Nintendo, but also a lot of PS1 games like Spider-Man (2000), Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, etc. I use both OpenEMU and PCSX2 to play vidya games. Oh, and speaking of PS2, I love OG Star Wars Battlefront, Spider-Man 2: The Movie Game, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Destroy All Humans.

Depends on what you're looking for.

I play a lot of old school games like "Ghost 'n Goblins, Castlevania", etc. on Super Nintendo, but also a lot of PS1 games like Spider-Man (2000), Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, etc. I use both OpenEMU and PCSX2 to play vidya games. Oh, and speaking of PS2, I love OG Star Wars Battlefront, Spider-Man 2: The Movie Game, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Destroy All Humans.
I’ll check a couple of those out

After Burner Climax, Dragon's Crown, GTA Vice City Stories, Wipeout HD, Ratchet and clank Collection on RPCS3, Forza Motorsport 4/Horizon 1, Burnout 3 and one on Xb360, Destroy All Humans (could play remakes on pc), Ghost in the shell, Ridge Racer 4/7, Wangan Midnight (PS3 or teknoparrot Arcade version so WMT6), Dragon Ball Budokai 2/3, Monster Hunter 3U/4U, PSO infinity 2 Portable on PPSSPP, NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2), Getaway, F-Zero GX

After Burner Climax, Dragon's Crown, GTA Vice City Stories, Wipeout HD, Ratchet and clank Collection on RPCS3, Forza Motorsport 4/Horizon 1, Burnout 3 and one on Xb360, Destroy All Humans (could play remakes on pc), Ghost in the shell, Ridge Racer 4/7, Wangan Midnight (PS3 or teknoparrot Arcade version so WMT6), Dragon Ball Budokai 2/3, Monster Hunter 3U/4U, PSO infinity 2 Portable on PPSSPP, NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2), Getaway, F-Zero GX
Thanks I’ll try a couple of those out. I’ve been playing super Mario galaxy 2 and super Mario sunshine on dolphin emulator.

TLoZ: A Link to the Past

Tony hawk project 8.
Tony hawk American wasteland.
Donkey kong 64.
Luigi's mansion.
The Metroid primes.

I heard Super Nintendo has a lot of really good RPGs.

Stumble guys, free fire

Too many to list you can play anything up to ps3 and anything from nintendo consoles

Too many to list you can play anything up to ps3 and anything from nintendo consoles
Give me the funnest one on Nintendo
/ wii

Give me the funnest one on Nintendo
/ wii
U Have the wii remote or atleast controlers with gyro otherwise it will be painful.

But shi skyward sword is decent mario galaxy games are fun too
And lot of others just go through wii games and pick something on ur own tastes tbh

U Have the wii remote or atleast controlers with gyro otherwise it will be painful.

But shi skyward sword is decent mario galaxy games are fun too
And lot of others just go through wii games and pick something on ur own tastes tbh
Yeah I start playing Mario galaxy 2 it’s really fun.

Managed to set up Gran Turismo 5 and it no longer crashes (at least i hope it won't) it's pretty fun so far but you can notice that sp focus is lessened from GT4. GT6 is too messy on RPCS3 to play atm, you can't even install latest patches without game breaking (1.05 is the last semi playable but it misses new cars and bug fixes)

BCUS98114 screenshot 2024 10 27 11 31 27

ps3 emulator has good games but you need a good pc

mgs4/gow 3/grand turismo/long list of goated jap games