Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What features would you like in an A.I sex robot

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
Flirtatious persona
A slim curvy body with nice medium sized breasts,blonde or brunette with deep blue eyes and must be a smart A.I.
Programed with every sex position possibe and also so have a careing nature .

farting and burping

big booty and tits

can cook

does my work

sucks my cock

change her size up or down. and her personality

Last edited:
farting and burping
was gonna say cringe but then i remembered the weird fetishes i have too :feelskek:
also i'd probably just want her to look attractive, realistic yet good looking. With innie pussy, nice snug vagina for my dick, nice tits and ass, legs, feet etc. The whole fucking 10 yards.
For AI related features, it'd be cool if she knew how to act like a traditional woman. Like cooking, cleaning, housework etc. But i'd also want some modes to change it up. Like a cuddle and intimacy mode. A mommy gf mode. Etc.

Aside all the sex-related features, I'd like to have a "Loli" mode to temporarily decrease her size and make her look like a 16 year old teen, and various selectable skins to change her from white to indian or black, for variety's sake. A cuddles mode would be the cherry on the top.

Knowing something like that will never be available during my lifetime is suifuel ngl.

Warm cuddle feature.

That it stays loyal to me and makes me perform anal sex on her

I want to be able to change it any time. From innocent to slutty to sensual. Depending on my mood.

Sweet, warm milk coming from her breasts

Just need to talk and enjoy my hobbies.
Fuck inbetween sessions. That would he paradise.

Good at farming and canning.