Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What exactly is oofy doofy theory?

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★★
the definition on google is hard to understand but what exaclty is it. Can someone explain it in a easier way. Is it when a foid shouts out how they don’t mind dating a guy who doesn’t care about their looks and they try to get with average men just to look good?

Ive heard it before but I think its a rather niche topic. I'd like to know the meaning of it aswell

the definition on google is hard to understand but what exaclty is it. Can someone explain it in a easier way. Is it when a foid shouts out how they don’t mind dating a guy who doesn’t care about their looks and they try to get with average men just to look good?
Oofy doofy theory is the theory that some women want a submissive, average to below average looking guy who will bend over backward to please them.

Oofy doofy theory is the theory that some women want a submissive, average to below average looking guy who will bend over backward to please them.
ah basically they want some average guy simp

ah basically they want some average guy simp
yea pretty much. The theory also implies that women want to be in full control over their partner and since they know the guy can't get anyone else he has to put up with her walking all over him and will never leave her for another woman.

since they know the guy can't get anyone else he has to put up with her walking all over him and will never leave her for another woman.
damn i think that mainly happens to low tier normies. I wonder why some foids do this. Do all of them do this or only the beckie’s?

Too bad there isn't a juggernaut law for men, because women always think they have a chance with an HTN or Chad, while men think they don't have a chance with their looksmatch.

Do all of them do this or only the beckie’s?
Some of them do but it's usually older women looking for a betabuxx to control and leech off of.

When a girl gets railed by chad and then settles for a ltn betabuxx

and the ltn thinks he’s the winner

oofy doof

IMG 3147