Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What exactly is “flirting”?

Is flirting real?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have seen it mentioned in places but I am not entirely sure what it is. Is just talking to a foid “flirting”? If so I have lost my flirting virginity. What does a foid need to do for it to be considered “flirting”? If a foid uses emojis is it “flirting” or is it just regular foidspeak?

Flirting only works if you're Chad. If not, then its "sexual harassment"

More like chadding

I have seen it mentioned in places but I am not entirely sure what it is. Is just talking to a foid “flirting”? If so I have lost my flirting virginity. What does a foid need to do for it to be considered “flirting”? If a foid uses emojis is it “flirting” or is it just regular foidspeak?
If you're a chad, flirting is the process during which the foid agrees to be chad's fucktoy.
If you're ugly, it is called harassment, creepy.
When chadfish I use lots of wink emojis or devil emojis. Foids love that shit from chad, they always respond in a sexual manner by sending nudes.

negative social iq

If you're a chad, flirting is the process during which the foid agrees to be chad's fucktoy.
When chadfish I use lots of wink emojis or devil emojis. Foids love that shit from chad, they always respond in a sexual manner by sending nudes.
Ok I guess that confirms I have never flirted

Sometimes these cunts flirt just for "fun". I've had this happen to me before, then the bitch suddenly looks at me with disgust when I try to proprosition her. They like to trap sub-5 men just to reject them for fun.

flirting is just when a chad and a foid is having a conversation and if a sub-6 ties to do the same its sexual harassment

Flirting is the most superficial/initiative expression of sexuality, so of course incels never see it.

I dont know what flirt is it's foreign concept to me

Flirting is when a foid playfully teases you and has a happy expression when seeing you

A mating ritual between animals that want to bone.

FUCK OFF MOGGER

when your looksmatched oneitis makes jokes about sucking chad's dick in front of him and he later creampies her making her a used up piece of shit

Simply if you're chad enough the girl will flirt before she opens her pussy to you.