Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What exactly does "maturity" mean? And does dating/sex help one to mature?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
There is physical maturity (bodily development)
There is mental maturity (through brain development)
There is sexual maturity (through puberty)
There is social maturity (through life experience)

The question is, is there some sort of "maturing" that occurs when dating and having sex? How does this affect men and women? Is it good for both sexes, bad for both, good for one sex but not the other?

Also, does a difference in maturity in relationships mean there is some sort of immoral factor that comes into play, and why?

Is it okay for a girl who is more mature than the average girl her age to date an older man in order to match her maturity level?
Is it okay for a man who is less mature than the average dude his age to date a younger woman in order to match his maturity level?

Also, does a difference in maturity in relationships mean there is some sort of immoral factor that comes into play, and why?

Is it okay for a girl who is more mature than the average girl her age to date an older man in order to match her maturity level?
Is it okay for a man who is less mature than the average dude his age to date a younger woman in order to match his maturity level?
@BlkPillPres made a thread explaining this basic principle

@IncelKing @METALMILITA88 @Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

I think for men it means getting a woman and paying her bills.
At least that was always the argument on the Tom leykis show.
Been told I need to “grow” up.
Well what does that mean exactly?
I have virtually no debt.
Have my own small business
Work hard
Pay taxes
Am I not grown up because I don’t own or rent a house?
Never been on a date?
Never had sex?
Still like to play some video games in my spare time?
Wish someone could explain it to me.

I think for men it means getting a woman and paying her bills.
At least that was always the argument on the Tom leykis show.
Been told I need to “grow” up.
Well what does that mean exactly?
I have virtually no debt.
Have my own small business
Work hard
Pay taxes
Am I not grown up because I don’t own or rent a house?
Never been on a date?
Never had sex?
Still like to play some video games in my spare time?
Wish someone could explain it to me.
Soyciety needs you to betabuxx a roastie to be mature

[UWSL]@IncelKing @METALMILITA88 @Edmund_Kemper thoughts?[/UWSL]
There is no such as “morality” so any argument based on such is null and void.

As for the OPs point about matching maturity levels I don’t see this point of this at all. People should allowed to be with whatever age they see fit.

If a 14 year old girl wants to be with an older man it should be encouraged because she can learn a lot from him, unlike with boys her age.

There is physical maturity (bodily development)
There is mental maturity (through brain development)
There is sexual maturity (through puberty)
There is social maturity (through life experience)

The question is, is there some sort of "maturing" that occurs when dating and having sex? How does this affect men and women? Is it good for both sexes, bad for both, good for one sex but not the other?

Height, strong face bones or at least stacked in money actually.

For me is funny that the same girls find immature liking weeb stuff are the same get bred by thugs. Face and LMS is what matters.

@BlkPillPres made a thread explaining this basic principle

@IncelKing @METALMILITA88 @Edmund_Kemper thoughts?
the age of consent reform in the progressive era was started by domino effect when W.T. Stead wrote the Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon.

the age of consent reform in the progressive era was started by domino effect when W.T. Stead wrote the Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon.
What is your opinion on the morality of the old age of consent and the new one? Give more details besides "16 year olds can consent".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back