Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Elliot Rodger Would Think...

A

acdude12

Banned
-
What do you Elliot Rodger would think about this pandemic? Because of the fact that it is harder to party and Chads to become sexually active, do you think Elliot would like that? Do you think he would make a video about why this pandemic is good?

weird question tbh

people are still going to parties and fucking like rabbits though. I think the average person has kind of forgotten that there's a pandemic going on by now. only academic and economic shit is actually affected by it

Because of the fact that it is harder to party and Chads to become sexually active, do you think Elliot would like that?
Its harder for normies, chad dosent have any problems getting laid now.

He'd probably be pissed about it tbh. "I bought these amazing shades and now I can't go outside because of that shitty pandemia, it's like everyone is conspiring against me so that I die without ever experiencing the joys of romance and sex with a beautiful blonde girl!" - something along these lines.

He'd probably be pissed about it tbh. "I bought these amazing shades and now I can't go outside because of that shitty pandemia, it's like everyone is conspiring against me so that I die without ever experiencing the joys of romance and sex with a beautiful blonde girl!" - something along these lines.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Precisely this

weird question tbh

people are still going to parties and fucking like rabbits though. I think the average person has kind of forgotten that there's a pandemic going on by now. only academic and economic shit is actually affected by it
Yea chads and foids are still fucking

If you think this pandemic is serious business you are RETARDED. So much shit for a flu. SARCASM: kind of.

I've never tought and I don't think this is something terrible, I mean, probably it's colective histeria. People on my country are begining to go back to school in spite of "the serious problem this pandemic is"

Last edited:
perform a luigi board session and ask him

Chad always wins

If you think this pandemic is serious business you are RETARDED. So much shit for a flu. SARCASM: kind of.

I've never tought and I don't think this is something terrible, I mean, probably it's colective histeria. People on my country are begining to go back to school in spite of "the serious problem this pandemic is"
nah fuck you...well are you from America? Cause I am yeah we're begging to go back to school here cause this virus isn't even deadly compared to the flu.

Yeah good sentence to come up with I'd figure he'd say something like that.
Its harder for normies, chad dosent have any problems getting laid now.
Yeah because normies it takes effort to at least have one GF unlike Chads. I used to be a normie so I know how hard it is.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Precisely this
All because girls have never been attracted to me.
Chad always wins
True shit
perform a luigi board session and ask him
Ok

Last edited:
nah fuck you...well are you from America? Cause I am yeah we're begging to go back to school here cause this virus isn't even deadly compared to the flu.

Southamerica, you would be surprised by how the restrictions have been thoroughly softened.