Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What drugs r u into?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
1,426
I do a fuck ton of adderall and it nearly ruined my life. Love benzos and just ordered some phenibut
 
Just the Black Pill for me.
 
I tried to do crack for the shits and giggles once.
 
I don't trust myself with drugs because I know I'll become easily addicted to it.
 
Phenibut is gay man, it's not as fun as people make it out to be.

I like opiate pain pill, namely tramadol. Oxycodone is alright too sometimes.

Weed is cool. Alcohol is ok since it's so cheap. 

Can never go wrong with pain pills though. They always make me feel so good  :love:
 
On a regular basis, just alcohol. I do love a good beer.
 
i dont even know how to get drugs
 
I will honestly do just about any drug. I can only remember one instance when I refused drugs, and that was because it was some overpriced shroom that was still wet and was grown on cow shit (even though this is a legit method, I already have adverse reactions to regular mushrooms, so this one would probably kill me). I've done almost everything you can think of. Once you get involved in that lifestyle, there will almost always be someone who eventually says, "Hey, wanna do some (their drug of choice)?" and thus you get to experience everything.

So, I am into everything, even though I've largely stopped over the past few years. Still, I feel like I am one bad night away from fucking my whole life up lol.
 
blickpall said:
Still, I feel like I am one bad night away from fucking my whole life up lol.

I never did any other drugs than booze, weed and cigarettes (which is more than enough to ruin one's life, tho) but I like how dry alcoholics always point out that you can't say they "were" alcoholics, past tense, but they still ARE alcoholics, present tense, but just dry since a couple of years. It feels to me that this is true for all addictive and destructive lifestyles: once you've REALLY been into it, you are at best "dry" and can't easily use past tense describing this experience. This is also why trying to use/do X "in moderation only" never works out. There comes a point where you're either dry or immediately drink a bottle of whisky and smoke two bags of tobacco or whatever.
 
^This is probably true and also applies to behavioural addictions. 


If offered I will try anything, but what I love is alcohol. It calms my anxiety, makes me happy, lets me enjoy things like music and literature again and helps me fall asleep. We've been best friends since I was 12. That is also the age in which I began self-harming behaviour. The endorphin that releases is one hell of a drug, and wearing a corset of pain through the day has helped me immensely. It straightens me up and clears my mind of any clutter. The side effect is of course disfigurement which only worsens the incel state.
Substance-wise, my only significant other experiences are weed, which exacerbates my anxiety though paired with alcohol it can make listening to music fantastic, and DXM, which I can't seem to dose properly because of insufficient self-control once I get something into my system. But tripping at the upper shelf of the 3rd plateau is an experience I like to make every once in a while again. And the day after is pure calmness.
 
benzos just make me tired. I don't get the hype.
 
Lots by now. I am only addicted to weed and its products because once its such a good calming drug. I wanna try some opiates but possible withdraw effects scare me off. I'd just rather stick to stuff I've already tested.
 
CamelBlueFilters said:
Lots by now. I am only addicted to weed and its products because once its such a good calming drug. I wanna try some opiates but possible withdraw effects scare me off. I'd just rather stick to stuff I've already tested.

Withdrawal is really not that serious if you use in moderation. However, that is impossible for many people. If you got addicted to weed, there is a pretty good chance you'll get addicted to opiates as well.
 
blickpall said:
Withdrawal is really not that serious if you use in moderation. However, that is impossible for many people. If you got addicted to weed, there is a pretty good chance you'll get addicted to opiates as well.

So the fabled opiate withdraw effects are only there if you binge on that stuff? I am already quite used to ecstasy hangovers.
 
CamelBlueFilters said:
So the fabled opiate withdraw effects are only there if you binge on that stuff? I am already quite used to ecstasy hangovers.

Pretty much. You should start slow and measured anyway. When I first started I did half a bag snorting,then another half a few hours later. Same thing the next day. Then took a week off. Followed this pattern until I was doing 1-2 bags per weekend day, and never got any withdrawal symptoms at all. Eventually stopped because my dealer moved and never really been motivated enough to look for more. Was fun while it lasted, though.
 
I've gotten high as fuck once. I wanna do it again so bad
 
Red Shambhala said:
I never did any other drugs than booze, weed and cigarettes (which is more than enough to ruin one's life, tho) but I like how dry alcoholics always point out that you can't say they "were" alcoholics, past tense, but they still ARE alcoholics, present tense, but just dry since a couple of years. It feels to me that this is true for all addictive and destructive lifestyles: once you've REALLY been into it, you are at best "dry" and can't easily use past tense describing this experience. This is also why trying to use/do X "in moderation only" never works out. There comes a point where you're either dry or immediately drink a bottle of whisky and smoke two bags of tobacco or whatever.
I'm able to restrain myself to only drinking on weekends but when I do it's a lot. I have come to terms with the fact that I still am an alcoholic and will always be.
I sometimes tell myself that if I achieved X or Y such as becoming a millionaire and getting a sugar-baby I'd stop drinking but I'd still be an alcoholic because at social events it would be very hard to resist and not social drink like everyone else but even one glass is enough to want dozens of glasses.
 
I smoke weed and occasionally take mdma
 
Lots of weed, some booze, chip heroin.
 
FeminismsCancer said:
I'm able to restrain myself to only drinking on weekends but when I do it's a lot. I have come to terms with the fact that I still am an alcoholic and will always be.
I sometimes tell myself that if I achieved X or Y such as becoming a millionaire and getting a sugar-baby I'd stop drinking but I'd still be an alcoholic because at social events it would be very hard to resist and not social drink like everyone else but even one glass is enough to want dozens of glasses.

Same story here, pretty much. I've accomplished a lot since I stopped drinking heavily and daily, but I also know that I love drinking so much that if something goes wrong for me I could easily fall into that pit again. The social lubricant effect is real as well.
 
Weed, shrooms, 2-cb, Ketamine, MDMA, LSD, and DMT are my favourites.
 
I pick shrooms from now til october, I like to extract DMT with mimosa hostilis, other then that alcohol and cigars / cigarillos every now and then, all pretty budget friendly drugs that I can cope with without burning a hole in my wallet nor fall into addiction
 
I don't do drugs
 

Similar threads

lifeisfucked215
Replies
12
Views
355
Vendetta
Vendetta
latinocelhispanicel
Replies
2
Views
201
Friezacel
Friezacel
Friezacel
Replies
13
Views
226
Namtriz912
Namtriz912
Friezacel
Replies
22
Views
216
Friezacel
Friezacel
Michael15651
Replies
10
Views
211
frmentalcel
frmentalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top