Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does your family think?

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★
Let's be real, you probably have no friends. What does your family think about your predicament? Do they ask you why you have no gf? I always make an excuse saying "I'm not ready. I'm focusing on other things." :lul:
:feelsrope:

I am the laughing stock of them

They have never mentionted my inceldom, my brother and I are both NEET failures as you would expect from shit tier genetics and poor parenting so I guess it's just an extension of that. And I never go to family gatherings

My family thinks i'm gay

I suspect they think I might be sometimes

Am I fakecel if my bro has always slayed? I can't explain it. Maybe low inhib mogs me :feelshehe:
If you look the same then probably

my mom sees me as a curse

to them i am a failure that failed college and didn't even manage to find a partner to marry and live with.

i don't talk with them a lot but they're accepting that i am trying my best to improve my career and improve my life conditions

My oldest sibling failed harder than I did so the bar is low. I was mocked and bullied a lot at home while growing up. My parents are good to me now but I came to terms with the prospect of cutting them all off a long time ago, so it is hard to feel a genuine connection.

They asked me so many times "why you don't have any friends?" that now, they stopped asking me.
They know.
Same for the gf question.

Let's be real, you probably have no friends. What does your family think about your predicament? Do they ask you why you have no gf? I always make an excuse saying "I'm not ready. I'm focusing on other things." :lul:
:feelsrope:
They used to bitch constantly about me but I think for the most part. They have given up that I would have any self improvement. What's weather in my future especially around my age i'm just gonna die alone in my apartment hopefully by a drug overdose

View: https://youtu.be/GgYRpYYcTrY?t=470

Re: i didn't even know my cousin is getting married tomorrow
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149376977Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:16 AM CST
Hopefully you enjoy the events surrounding your relatives then.
Re: I hope none of my family members pass before their time.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151140918Friday, December 05, 2014 3:45 PM CST
Perhaps you simply have a significant degree of loneliness that has resulted in your extensive emotional attachment to your relatives? Although it's certainly understandable, It's important to have a durable realization that any sudden occurrences could result in unexpected and potentially life-altering effects and thus I would suggest that you attempt to maintain a positive relationship with them while making sure to prevent yourself from becoming too psychologically dependent on them.

They think i'm a volcel, kek.

They asked me so many times "why you don't have any friends?" that now, they stopped asking me.

View: https://youtu.be/TzW1bcaocPs?t=293

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.
thatGirlMaggy
Png

#182817856Monday, February 01, 2016 1:08 AM CST
apparently living for your own enjoyment makes you; - lonely - depressed - introverted (lol'd, first time I've been called that in my life.) (I also don't understand how this is a bad thing? it's in fact insulting towards the majority of this subforum) - plastic - selfish - you have family problems - you don't acknowledge family

They just wonder what the fuck is wrong with me. We're practically strangers when I actually visit them that one time in a whole year. Every single one of them urged me to go to therapy at some point.