Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What does your avi represent?

My avi represents me irl, a strongfatcel.

I wrote a disgusting sentimental response eariier in the thread that I'd like to rectify. I think I can summarize my current avi and any future avis I have into one word;
Perfection.

aesthetically pleasing anime imagery

getting mogged, cuz its a moggle XD

6191993 clip art transparent cute moogle by negocio moogle mario hoops 3 moogle transparent 82

Mine is the robotic policemen from THX-1138. I am quite fond of them, both their design and the terrifying way the futuristic society implements them and how everyone is brainwashed into building more robots, essentially working to continue their own enslavement. I think it's very relevant to today and it's probably only a matter of time until we really have robot police like that and society begins hunting down incels and puts us all into re-education camps so we can learn to respect women.

THX-1138-6.jpg

My love for the classic non Aounuma influenced Legend of Zelda games, my love of McDonald’s food, my strong friendship with fellow oldcel brocels @Emba and @outherebrothers and my time on Wizchan where due to my trying to turn my icon into the site’s new mascot and meme my communist homosexual enemies over there turned it into a once hated moniker for me that I eventually embraced and came to use as my name here along with the deviant art created icon image. :feelsthink:

My love for the classic non Aounuma influenced Legend of Zelda games, my love of McDonald’s food, my strong friendship with fellow oldcel brocels @Emba and @outherebrothers and my time on Wizchan where due to my trying to turn my icon into the site’s new mascot and meme my communist homosexual enemies over there turned it into a once hated moniker for me that I eventually embraced and came to use as my name here along with the deviant art created icon image. :feelsthink:
We have a "strong friendship?" ....

You patronize McDonald's? ....

Isn't "family guy" a cartoon?
(Stewies me)

Ah... Ok...

You can be the leader of us if you want....

But "strong friendship" is reserved for bastards that have pm,ed me long ago....

The stuggle of being mixed race and the help to fight for a nation and a new identity.

Simisear is relatable. Small, forgotten funny. I also like fire and fruit.

Attachments

• 840A475F-800D-44ED-A206-F29743F8EC99.jpeg
    840A475F-800D-44ED-A206-F29743F8EC99.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 5
A gigachang who I greatly respect with a face/smile sculpted by the gods themselves.

Mine's of Cotton Hill from King of the Hill. He's giving orders to his daughter-in-law Peggy Hill who thinks just because she has a broken back that she can doddle and not walk around when given orders. It reminds me of a time when men were men and not cucked fags.
I've always thought you were an oldcel.

Just my mood everyday

A visual representation of how my skin looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back