Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What does your avi represent?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
The current one is an album cover for "Syndromes of the cities" by Polish thrash metal band - Alastor. Kick ass record with poor production.
The previous one with a cartoon dog peeping out of his kennel was taken from a 70s/80s Polish animation "Reksio". Good series, no dialogue, so it's understandable for audiences across the world.
Which person, anime character or whatever do you have in your avi?

The current one is an album cover for "Syndromes of the cities" by Polish thrash metal band - Alastor. Kick ass record with poor production.
The previous one with a cartoon dog peeping out of his kennel was taken from a 70s/80s Polish animation "Reksio". Good series, no dialogue, so it's understandable for audiences across the world.
My avi represents sainthood

Winter is my favorite season.

Mine represents the disaster of industrial society and its consequences

what i plan to do to them

It represents me since it basically looks like me

Mc from one of the best media I consumed in recent years

Me everytime I look in the mirror and reflect on my life.

That I have a dream.

blonde asian, it's me

The kind of mentally stable , strong, cold and calculating man I’ve always wanted to become but I’m really not, I’m a skinny loser who’s trying not to die

I'm just so very excited to be here!

it's a fucking flaming dumpster lol

It's a image taken from some irrelevant one-shot manga that I've read

Yoko littner going and coming back

Only South Africans will know what my avi represents

That I'm a giga coomer who goes through pixiv and jap twitter too often:owo:

God/Buddha maxxing

it's a fucking flaming dumpster lol
True, cuckcuckgoy is the shittiest search engine that disguised itself as privacy oriented, while having worse results. Search engines are all cucked now because they don't want you to have access to the torrent of information anymore, now they just put on the first page what they want you to see.

As for my avi, it represents passion and desire.

The way people perceive me

It represents a character whose personality and experiences are very similar to my own. It comforts me.

Silent hill 3 is one of the dopest games ever. And the music is incredible
Also silent hill 3>>>>>>2

I was a huge Power Rangers fan as a child and Jungle Fury was my favorite season since it was the first season I watched from the premeire to the last episode. I had always wanted to be a Power Ranger, not just because the suits and the zords, but becuase I wanted to grow up and be seen as a hero to many people just like they were. Casey, the Red Ranger from Jungle Fury, was pretty much everthing I had hope to become once I was an adult. A brave, almost stoic indivual who was always there to help others in need and was beloved for their kindness and hardwork. The only other people I identified with more as a kid were Sonic the Hedgehog and Optimus Prime, but I wanted to be them for the same reasons I wanted to be Casey. This show, along with alot of the other thing I liked as a kid, represent the naivity and optimism I once had, aswell as the failures I currently have to live with. I know its alot for one avi, but I actually had trouble trying to find one until I stumbled onto this gif, and it brought back a slew of memories.

I like this one because as you see with his arm, he is about to shake your hand actually. And he has a nice gardening suit with cool scout badges. He is probably the leader of a scout group, which makes him very sympathetic. It even looks like he has a knife to help the scouts build wooden shelters.
A very good guy, not someone who could end up in prison for a false crime; he looks innocent as fuck.

never surrender to the gynocracy

My love for the classic non Aounuma influenced Legend of Zelda games, my love of McDonald’s food, my strong friendship with fellow oldcel brocels @Emba and @outherebrothers and my time on Wizchan where due to my trying to turn my icon into the site’s new mascot and meme my communist homosexual enemies over there turned it into a once hated moniker for me that I eventually embraced and came to use as my name here along with the deviant art created icon image. :feelsthink:

Mine's of Cotton Hill from King of the Hill. He's giving orders to his daughter-in-law Peggy Hill who thinks just because she has a broken back that she can doddle and not walk around when given orders. It reminds me of a time when men were men and not cucked fags.

My view on soyciety

One of the few good memories I have of this life

What I do to feminists.

My biggest sexual fantasy

I have the IE 4 icon, becuse IE (especially version 4) is EVIL!!

Vivi is a truecel who tries to find his purpose, he is a mistake in serial production so he is a giga manlet and gets discarded, he spends his youth with his adoptive grandpa who planned to eat him but decided to keep him. When his grandpa dies he ventures into world stupid and naive. And while other black mages go ER and become cannon fodder he finds the whitepill. He is bluepilled though like most jrpg characters.

@Deathmint Have you watched Bolek and Lolek? I liked it when i was a kid.

Last edited:
It's a fucking khajiit.

weird girl with eyebrows

Loneliness, being short, LDARing

1980s tv 80s GIF by absurdnoise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6