Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What does this video make u feel

It makes me feel that it aint incel discussion related and that my next action should be followed with a warning applied and thread removal from ID :feelshehe:
Unpopular Anime= inceldom discussion.

It shouldn’t because it was a complete success plus it was from a long time ago (March:lasereyes:) and only got Bumo’d by Jewlos:foidSoy::yes:
If it were May then I would give you the nod :feelshehe:

All the more reason to hate 2022cels :feelsdevil::feelshehe:

Unpopular Anime= inceldom discussion.
But she didnt say anything blackpilled or whorish :feelshehe: so it cannot pass and falls under lounge tier content :feelswhere:

But she didnt say anything blackpilled or whorish :feelshehe: so it cannot pass and falls under lounge tier content :feelswhere:
I have never seen non incels discuss the anime op mentioned, so its inceldom discussion.

I have never seen non incels discuss the anime op mentioned, so its inceldom discussion.
You make a compelling case :ping: but I am not entirely convinced without major points to back it up :feelshehe:

Joined Jan 27, 2022

Joined Apr 5, 2022

@WØLF Every single time:lul: They truly are the niggers of this forum
All @텍스트 said was cringe and he's kinda right so I'll give him a pass. Every other 2022fag in this thread however (and most of them in general) are glowniggers, edgy children who just found out about inklers and only post here for the meme, and copy and pasted NPCs who I literally can't tell apart