Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does the dating scene look like in Southwest Asia/Eurasia?

Langvorbei

Langvorbei

Gigachud
As a JBW manlet, I've been running through possible solutions to my inceldom and arrived at the conclusion that SEAmaxxing or travelmaxxing are my best bet. Obviously we are all aware of the SEA option, particularly Thailand and the Philippines, but I do wonder what the Sexual economies of places in South Asia and Eurasia like Turkey, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, etc look like. Let us examine a few factors of these countries in order to see how they compare with SEA.
This list is organized as such:
Country/Average Male Height/Average Female Height/Average Salary in USD

SEA:
Thailand: 5'4 (164cm)/5'2 (159 cm) /2800 usd per year (2022)
Phillipines: 5'4 (163 cm)/5'0 (151 cm)/3600 usd per year

Eurasia
Turkmenistan: 5'8 (173cm)/5'4 (163 cm)/8600 usd per year
Uzbekistan: 169.6 cm (5 ft 7 in) /157 cm (5 ft 2 in)/3600 per year

South Asia:
Turkey: 5'8 (171 cm)/5'3 (162 cm)/8000 usd per year
Azerbaijan: 174.0 cm (5 ft 8in) /161.4 cm (5 ft 3in)/3200 usd per year

Turkey and Azerbaijan aren't Southern JFL. But no one really cares about Eurasian shitholes so it's mostly old Soviet buildings and alcoholics, you might be able to fuck a foid but it's not South Korea over there, the men there might legit start lynching you if you try. Turkey you may be able to fuck in some of the bigger cities but who knows if you're sub 5. You need to have actual white Euro features for sure. :lul:

But no one really cares about Eurasian shitholes so it's mostly old Soviet buildings and alcoholics, you might be able to fuck a foid but it's not South Korea over there
That's the point. A lot of the foids there are probably fantasizing about some foreigner rescuing them from their miserable existence. If you go to a lot of post-Soviet countries with USD you're almost instantly walletmaxxed.

i dont think its good since its mostly muslim and a foreneir taking a muslim girl like that, you would get jumped 100 percent, turkey maybe instabul and ankara but be careful of the kurdish part and the rest