Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does roping actually feel like?

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
I mean, actually hanging. I imagine it's like really painful until you feel this really sharp snap of your vertebrae and then sweet release.

Fuck people thinking of their great new year's bash and I'm pondering this. Young Guns 2 also tried to describe how it felt to hang but I don't know if I can find the clip.

Idk haven't tried it yet

Another classic rope scene from Shawshank Redemption

Another classic rope scene from Shawshank Redemption

That's a dumb roping way, you need to make sure that your neck breaks tbh

Goddamn, that's a horrible way to go, he basically suffocated, died from lack of oxygen, in reality it would take a lot longer
There are two major types of hanging: short drop and the standard drop
Standard drop kills the person immediately by breaking the neck, it is a painless death, in this case the drop needs to be calculated, according to the weight of the victim
The short drop is strangulation, death from closure of carotid arteries, it is a lot slower and painful, most home suicides are in this category, as the drop is not usually enough to snap the neck, thus short drop
I mean, actually hanging. I imagine it's like really painful until you feel this really sharp snap of your vertebrae and then sweet release.

Fuck people thinking of their great new year's bash and I'm pondering this. Young Guns 2 also tried to describe how it felt to hang but I don't know if I can find the clip.

I think I'll opt for another method if it comes to that. Roping seems hardcore either way

My guess is: it feels nothing if you actually manage to break the neckbone, you just detach the brain from the body. If you don't, and then die by bone breaking suffocation or hypoxia, it's a fucking hell, this is the majority of cases.
"In most cases, death by hanging is caused by brain ischaemia which develops because of compression on the airways and blood vessels of the neck and sometimes reflex cardiac arrest occurs due to vagal inhibition created by pressure on the carotid sinus. Occasionally, death may occur as a result of mechanical asphyxia due to obstruction of the airways with the swallowing of the glottis and tongue directly into the pharynx caused by restriction of the neck. However, these mechanisms of hanging should not be considered separately from each other as it is thought that the inhibition of respiratory and circulatory functions together result in acute brain ischemia leading to death [1,6]. Research into determination of the origin of death as a result of hanging, which is a frequently seen method of suicide, is of great importance. In addition to death by hanging generally being suicide, cases of accident and murder have also been reported [7-9]. "

For the record, on wikipedia there is a table of drop/rope lenght used for capital executions.

You should not how to rope normaly
My guess is: it feels nothing if you actually manage to break the neckbone, you just detach the brain from the body. If you don't, and then die by bone breaking suffocation or hypoxia, it's a fucking hell, this is the majority of cases.
"In most cases, death by hanging is caused by brain ischaemia which develops because of compression on the airways and blood vessels of the neck and sometimes reflex cardiac arrest occurs due to vagal inhibition created by pressure on the carotid sinus. Occasionally, death may occur as a result of mechanical asphyxia due to obstruction of the airways with the swallowing of the glottis and tongue directly into the pharynx caused by restriction of the neck. However, these mechanisms of hanging should not be considered separately from each other as it is thought that the inhibition of respiratory and circulatory functions together result in acute brain ischemia leading to death [1,6]. Research into determination of the origin of death as a result of hanging, which is a frequently seen method of suicide, is of great importance. In addition to death by hanging generally being suicide, cases of accident and murder have also been reported [7-9]. "

For the record, on wikipedia there is a table of drop/rope lenght used for capital executions.
You brought it too? Lol yeas we know how to rope I see

Last edited:
I'm not linking the video because I don't want this to be a bestgore thread but look up Bud Dwyer. All methods seem to suck and have great risks involved

no idea, wouldnt want to die that way

Don’t rope, get help brothER

Never tried it and most likely never will. If i should ever deceide to end my life, it will be via a shotgun shot to the head.

Never tried it and most likely never will. If i should ever deceide to end my life, it will be via a shotgun shot to the head.
Better do it before gun control takes over

I say rope just because it's an easy phrase, but if I was to commit suicide I would never actually rope.

I say rope just because it's an easy phrase, but if I was to commit suicide I would never actually rope.
True. Same here. Plus it doesn't alert search engines like s u i c i de

It feels like your head will explode

Last edited:
Ive practiced a few times but by kneeling because I don't have a good spot for hanging. I don't know if I did it right but it felt like my head was gonna explode

It feels lile your head will explode
Ive practiced a few times but by kneeling because I don't have a good spot for hanging. I don't know if I did it right but it felt like my head was gonna explode
I think I'd rather just hook up actual explosives to my head at this point. Hanging seems barbaric and was just an intimidating form of capital punishment.

No matter how much it hurts, it feels better than being an ugly manlet.

No matter how much it hurts, it feels better than being an ugly manlet.
I'll probably be born a manlet next life since I "squandered" the great gift of an overgrown frame.

I'll probably be born a manlet next life since I "squandered" the great gift of an overgrown frame.
Just go ER as soon as your born.

idk man. for all we know it could feel like sex