Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What does meat taste like? (poorcel)

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
What does meat taste like?
Is it better rare or well-done?

loooooooooooooooooooool

Youve seriously never had meat?

Depends on the meat. Meat mogs though. All unique and based. Rare is better for some meats, others a better and often required to be cooked more.

Depends on the meat. Meat mogs though. All unique and based. Rare is better for some meats, others a better and often required to be cooked more.
Nice, should I tenderloin/baby beef (expensive cuts) maxx first or start with ground beef (low-tier cuts)?

Nice, should I tenderloin/baby beef (expensive cuts) maxx first or start with ground beef (low-tier cuts)?
Depends what kind of meal you want I guess. tenderloin is tender but doesnt really have as much flavour imo.

Take a chunk out of your arm and roast it

i don't think i can really describe it. it's just good. if you ever become rich enough to be able to afford a steak one day, order it medium rare.

Thanks for all replies, I meatmaxxed yesterday for the first time. It was awesome.

I liked the flank steak the most. Both rare and well-done are awesome! Still making my mind about that.