Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What does LDAR include or potentially mean for YOU/others? When LDAR the only thing that makes sense ?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Im 26. KHHV.

I don’t work out because there’s no point.

I don’t try to eat healthy (would help me lose belly fat, bc I’m skinny fat) or stop drinking milk or stop eating sugar, both would help my acne which I’m fighting a losing battle with since I’m 11 (!)

My extremely ugly head and strange face can’t be changed (surgery impossible)

I have more respect for incels LDARing than simps who pay taxes. LDARcels are at least not contributing to the soyciety which has rejected us.

I am refusing to contribute in my own way. I'm building a farm and homesteading, trying to grow my own food, fixing my own equipment, paying the least amount of taxes I can.

If all the men became homesteaders and refused to pay taxes, soyciety will have no taxes to provide protection to foids. So the foids will have to spread legs to survive. Just like the old days. Just the way it's supposed to be.

I have more respect for incels LDARing than simps who pay taxes. LDARcels are at least not contributing to the soyciety which has rejected us.

I am refusing to contribute in my own way. I'm building a farm and homesteading, trying to grow my own food, fixing my own equipment, paying the least amount of taxes I can.

If all the men became homesteaders and refused to pay taxes, soyciety will have no taxes to provide protection to foids. So the foids will have to spread legs to survive. Just like the old days. Just the way it's supposed to be.
:yes: based

Some sui-fuel

(minute 5:40 and 9:25 and 10:30). My life is definitely ruined even more, My god I'd do anything to get her as my gf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9YAeJOxfQ

and

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ul-4aZHbnpY

:yes: based

Some sui-fuel

(minute 5:40 and 9:25 and 10:30). My life is definitely ruined even more, My god I'd do anything to get her as my gf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9YAeJOxfQ

and

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ul-4aZHbnpY

What i learned from reading red pill books is that the foid watches your behavior to determine if you are a worthy mate. If you are simping, that says to the foid that the only way you can get close to bitches is by simping, so you are low SMV beta. So it will use you and not give you sex. Chad doesn't simp. Be like Chad.

Also Chad doesn't get oneitis. Chad has many bitches on rotation. One wet hole is the same as the other.

Being ugly but acting like Chad raises your SMV than if you didn't.

What i learned from reading red pill books is that the foid watches your behavior to determine if you are a worthy mate. If you are simping, that says to the foid that the only way you can get close to bitches is by simping, so you are low SMV beta. So it will use you and not give you sex. Chad doesn't simp. Be like Chad.

Also Chad doesn't get oneitis. Chad has many bitches on rotation. One wet hole is the same as the other.

Being ugly but acting like Chad raises your SMV than if you didn't.
that may be true for normal ugly looking men, or those at least average. I am however not normal ugly.

and that girl in the first vid on those time-stamps... I can't... accept she'll never be with me. I'm shorter and live in Europe. And I'm ugly.

if I were a stock I just plunged another 40% (even 5% is bad). I'm also in jail.

it will certainly fuck up my next 3 months, minimum

You have internet in jail?
oh sorry haha, no I'm not, I meant it as a metaphor. like, I'm not free to have a gf bc of my face, height, non-nt. Sorry for the confusion

Anything that you do that doesn't involve the human world, not necessarily rotting in bed. Hiking for example is more LDAR than going to discuss on Reddit despite the physical activity